Thread: War Games

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

War Games

Yeah.. I think it would be fun if AO had some White Hat War games. Setup some severs.... fisrt one to infilrate wins. I think it would be fun. Thats just me. Does anyone agree with me. I was on astalavista.com but the kidz there are all like......how do i hack hotmail.....whats an ip?.....so theres really no challenge there. But i know you ****ers make me look like a 6 year old with a 386sx playing wolfenstien 3d. I feel as though i could learn quit a bit from this. I dunno just a suggestion.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Cool

I guess you missed this thread ma man..

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=153322

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    ahhh ic well lemme know when JP decides to do this..... i need anti points to participate? I will make some more intelligent comments then...lol
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Its cool sonic, i wanted to make some comments anyway. First of all what OS are the wargames going to be fought on. I know antionline uses mostly Microsoft, but hopefully this will be a war on a unix server. Second the antipoint thing leaves out some of the people who need to be in the games. Most specifically evil_enchilada who is an active member in the chat, but never posts.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Cool

hmmm nice post ThePreacher.. i was thinkin about that too..

well first of all, we mentioned that the details about the wargame will be e-mailed to the qualified players.. we cannot post any details about the wargame here out in the open coz some kiddie might get the hint and manage to join the wargame..

as for evil_enchilada.. im sure that will be arranged heheh

ermm and all am thinkin now is how to secure the wargame forum.. where we will discuss some things about the wargame there...

im sure JP will come up with something smart..