Thread: CRT's 4 inches think...........

Question CRT's 4 inches thik...........

I heard 3 months ago about Scientists from the England branch of IBM found out how to make skinnier CRT screens only 4 inches thik... There was a lot of talk about "this would make the LCD computer screen obsolete" Did anyone else hear anything about this cuzz i got no idea???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------\__| |__/--------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------/--\-------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------/----\------------------------------------------------------------------

No i didn't but i don't think LCD monitors will go obsolete. i personaly prefer digital monitors. Yes crt is cheaper but digital is way better for it's picture quality.

ANTI-HACKERS

Cool heh

ya but with LCD screens if you play a fast game like Q3 or whatever the screen blurs more then a CRT and it dose not look that good with some fast moving graphics. From what i have seen the colors look better on CRT`s ... ???? What can you get higher rezz on CRT or LCD cuzz i do not no?? Isent the only thing holding CRT's back is there size??

well what i like about LCD it doesnt emmit radiations like the CRT.. i think LCD is better than CRT... but how can CRT get as thin as 4 inches???

Thumbs up did you hear that to or was it just me..

heh heres the AA CRAZY thing about technology most of the time it gets more advanced as time gos on ..grr arg.. ya that or i am skitso hmmm?

ya i think i am skitso roof bark..............

we will just leave it at that ????

or will i wghieugWAWRgnou ?

i need sleep................................................................