Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creative Methods of Computer Revenge

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    I read about that in the Anarchist cookbook back in tha dizay. But that told me that as soon as it tried to read the disk in drive A: it would begin to burn, melting the disk in the drive. Of course this is theoretical seeing as how i have neer done it. I think it was theoretical when it was writen by jolly roger
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

i used to be in controll of ALL the computer when i was in school... had about 4 RATs on each machine.... thats what they get for lettin me set up all the machines, and then dicking me over and trying to tell me i cant graduate cause i diddent goto gym........

they let me graduate after i fixed the "strange happenings", LOL
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

i used windows policy editor and disabled everything on my roommates computer. he couldn't figure out how to get any permissions back, and i left it like that for about a week.

more of a prank then revenge

I remeber back in the day when I was in high school. The school had a group of 386 systems no network. I modified the autoexec of the system a certain person always used. I added the following lines:
    echo off
    cls
    echo Please insert your personal disk for verification purposes
    pause
    a:
    dir
    echo Now deleting all files
    echo all files gone
    echo Good By

<End insert>

Now as you can see the files where not touched but the look on his face was priceless.

Originally posted by s0nIc
    heheh i remember b4 in high school.. Our school network is being run by Novell... and as a security protocol of Novell, the server "locks" your account if you make 5 mistakes in logging in... so what i do is if anyone pisses me off i lock their accounts..

I think you'll find that Telstra Bigpond still have that kind of "security." Three wrong attempts @ accessing your mail online and it shuts down for 5 hours.