View Poll Results: Are you interested in a list of NT executable and a short description of each?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, make the list available

7 70.00%
  • No, not interested

3 30.00%
  • No, the list already exists

0 0%

Thread: Should I Keep Posting News

Should I Keep Posting News

I browse a bunch of news sites every morning, and as some of you already know I post articles that I think people here would like. I usually post about 5 articles that caught my eye. Some people seem to get annoyed, others seem to be really grateful. I'm posting this poll to find out whether or not I should continue to post news articles. If everyone here thinks it is annoying and only a few like it, I will stop. I thought it was a good idea because it causes some discussion, and kind of brings back the old flavor back when AO used to post the news. Oh well, Let me know what you think.
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Thumbs up

Yeah, for sure mate!!! I browse some news sites daily as well, like vnunet.com and australianit.com.au, but I missed the story about Trillian and AOL, which you posted up and was good to know, cos that exact problem was giving me the s**ts.

I say keep it up, it's good if you missed something and it's always good to hear peoples opinions to the news - I like your work!!

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

As stated elsewhere... yes please keep posting news, it's important to stay abreast of whats going on in the world.

Scum like Oblio can whinge like the arseholes that they are, when they start posting useful info then it'll probably be a cold day in hell.

J

Banned
    Of course, your contribution is welcomed by many.

Keep it up.

Of course you should..some of the articles you post need to be repeated..as long as thier security or computer related.

Cool.... 5 people want me to keep on posting, and 2 say it doesn't make a difference to them. No votes for "No". So it looks like I'll keep posting. It's nice to know that people like it.

I was getting anti-points saying things like "monkey's can post news" and "stop posting, no one cares" type stuff. So I just wanted to check and make sure I wasn't annoying the entire AO community.

Thanks for everyone's input, and I will keep posting news as I come across it.
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

no no no no news...no no no news...

we just want posts like:

[list=1][*]Worlds longest thread...[*]How do you Hack/Crack...[*]Flames...[*]Where can i find Serialz...[*]10 reasons why i love AOL...[/list=1]

Of course...POST AWAY!!!...I post sec related news all the time...and get the occasional "got nothin better to do than post **** all day" ...but most people with a real interest in security appreciate it...what else we here for anyways
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Talking To news or not to news.....

Keep the news comming! Because I am too lazy to point my browser
    at a news site, so I pick up some juicy bits whilst on AO.

Please do!

I remember back when the real News section was up, more often than not, you had the most interesting replies. Now, you supply some of the most interesting news.

Keep it up!
    Why am I still here?

hell ya keep posting News for I am too lazy to browse the sites myself.
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]