Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont Be A!!!

FreeAgent

Exclamation Dont Be STUPID !!!

Sorry but i just have to get this off my chest. I know this is just like an other thread that was just posted, but I feel that I should add to that topic so more....

Ok listen up!!! I dont give a flying SH*T if you give me a negitive anti point... But if your going to give me one give me one for a reason, and dont be a FU*KEN PUSSY about it. Be a man\woman and post you name at the end of the post. Now I dont care about my rank here at antionline.com. I could give a SH*T less if I had 5 green boxes. It just get me so mad when some people act like little stupid FU*KEN kids and give you negitive anti points for no good reason..... Im just here to have fun and meet some new people
    All im saying is treat others how you would like to be treated, and dont act like a kid...
    Thats all I have to say im going to step off my soap box now... Thanks for your time, and im sorry you had to hear me yell like this...

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

larryjs
    I suggest you edit the thread title or I will be giving you some - points

This is a mixed forum. While I don't want to sound prudish( I have used profanity also) Thats not the way a thread title should read...make it :Have some backbone" or anything like that just get the word p*ssy out of the title thread

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    I'm with ya man, but understand now that it won't be that way, ever. I sign my name to every negative/positive I give out and I have a reason for them. Some fsckers on here won't, regardless. They're the "anonymous" jack-offs who think they can hide behind a monitor and "really show" someone by giving them a negative antipoint or whatnot without suffering any kind of 'retribution'.

Fact of life. What I've noticed is, people don't have problems posting their name with a positive antipoint, and that's good, and maybe if everyone starts signing their name regardless, it'll start getting fixed. Until then, you'll have people "afraid" to put their name because they think they'll get the response "Well, I think you suck too so suck it down! *assign negative points*".

I'd like to think we could be adult about it, but I also know that with certain people here, that will never happen. I don't know which is worse at times, the 15 year olds asking how to hack hotmail/etc or the over-20 "professionals" that need to get banged because they hate life/themselves/everyone else/etc...

Go figure.

And larryjs, why should he edit it? He's got just as much of a "right" to post how he feels about it (damn pissed off, I think) as these fsckers have done with previous posts, in the chat, etc etc. And they've been a LOT worse than putting the word 'pussy' in some thread. I myself would have titled it 'Don't be a hairless shaven vagina' myself, but that's just me...and I wouldn't put it in here, hehe...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

I agree it sucks people do that to me all the time and normally it's over something stupid like my opinion on something. I don't think it matters how many threads you make expressing this because people will always be pussies about things even if they are online and they are basically anonymous(maybe some exceptions) but I don't think anyone is going to go out of there way to find out who sent them even if they could. If they won't even tell you who they are then you shouldn't let the neg antipoints stress you anyway. Just my 2 cents.

larryjs is right..although from the look of things his "-points" will not affect you at all.

Mine on the other hand WILL.. I suggest you edit the title also

(I know how you feel man.. I got - points for my thread asking if the irc server was down...unsigned by some hairless vagina of course) lol

Originally posted by larryjs
    I suggest you edit the thread title or I will be giving you some - points

This is a mixed forum. While I don't want to sound prudish( I have used profanity also) Thats not the way a thread title should read...make it :Have some backbone" or anything like that just get the word p*ssy out of the title thread
    true.... FreeAgent: ur issue is good enough but ur title isn't... I know how u feel... I hate it too when I get negative antipoint for no reason but posting ur msgs like this is just gonna send some more ur way...

peace!
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

It's just a gadget.
    \"An artist cannot fail, it\'s already a success to be one!\"

\"Before you open your mouth to speak, please make sure it\'s an improvement upon the silence.\"

Banned
    I was busting up when i saw that "don't be a PUSSY" thread! i don't know why people have to start acting like a hero and tell FreeAgent that he should change it with a threat of - antipoints.
    Now I dont care about my rank here at antionline.com. I could give a SH*T less if I had 5 green boxes
    Get a sense of humor people.

Originally posted by 5150
    I was busting up when i saw that "don't be a PUSSY" thread! i don't know why people have to start acting like a hero and tell FreeAgent that he should change it with a threat of - antipoints.
    The whole purpose of antipoints is too improve the quality of the posts on this site.
    I do not disagree with free's position...or even the use of the word "pussy" Its just not something we wanted pasted on the front page for everyone to see.

Decreasing the quality of this site is not something I find amusing( and I have one HELL of a sense of humor). Anyway the title has been changed and I have more than made up for free's loss.

FreeAgent
    I agree with you the title was a bit much, but i wanted it to catch the eyes of of everyone.

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent