Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dont Be A!!!

Banned
    Greetings:

I went ahead and changed the title. I better not catch you posting things like that again. Titles of threads appear on the main page of AntiOnline.com and I will NOT tolerate users making the site look unprofessional and downright crude.

FreeAgent
    Then help us out by fixing the anti point system...

Cool

5150.. ur avatar scares me.. hehehe

I think the problem is just like FreeAgent says, "some people act like little stupid FU*KEN kids and give you negitive anti points for no good reason". The ones that give anonomous -points probably are stupid little kids. They are not mature enough to belong to a mature discussion forum. They think that this is there little AOL chat rooms or AIM messages.

Sorry for borrowing the Avatar Vorlin, it will be changed when I can have a custom one.

I think that the reason JP is holding with forcing poeple to put their names on Antipoint allocations, is that if he did, it would start a war. People abuse the system even worse than now by given a person negative points just because that person gave them negative points. It would just get out of hand. I reckon that the system is probably as good as it's going to get and most people use the system as it is quite fairly and responsibly. It's not perfect but I can live with it.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

FreeAgent
    I think we should kill anonomous anti points for the good of this site... Other then that this palce rocks...

JP>>> Please dont take me as an ******* im just trying to make this place better just like you... anonomous anti points is killing us.

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

FreeAgent
    Sweet I went from 60 anti points to 14 in just under an hour!!! Big fu*ken deal keepem comming maybe I will be the first member to get -100 anti points....

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

Originally posted by FreeAgent
    Sweet I went from 60 anti points to 14 in just under an hour!!! Big fu*ken deal keepem comming maybe I will be the first member to get -100 anti points....

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent
    No you won't, a guy named Debris beat you to it. Marking -400 points.
    Chear up, I plunged a lot too. Sometimes it's just not your day

FreeAgent

Talking

-400 Well then I guess I have some catching up to do then... hehehe

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

FreeAgent

Talking

-400 Well then I guess I have some catching up to do then... hehehe

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent