Hacking cellphones

Thread: Hacking cellphones

Hacking cellphones

Researchers in Holland discovered a bug in the operating system used in many popular Nokia phones. A hacker could exploit the security hole by sending a malformed SMS message — short, electronic text messages of about 160 characters or less — capable of crashing the operating system.

Read full article at www.xatrix.org
    Share on Google+

That's not so good, makes me erase my mobilen° from my ICQlist
    \"An artist cannot fail, it\'s already a success to be one!\"

\"Before you open your mouth to speak, please make sure it\'s an improvement upon the silence.\"
    Share on Google+

Banned

Lightbulb

This has been demonstrated last year during HAL2001 byt Job de Haas from ITSX, the company founded by the famous Dutch Hacker Rop Gongrijp aka Hacktic.
    I have a powerpoint presentation from Job de Haas himself where he explains the problem and how it is exploited.
    If you would like a copy feel free to PM, I have promised to do this before but I misplaced it and forgot to remind the ppl who requested the file.
    Share on Google+

It's a good thing I'm using Motorolla!!!
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by D'Arte
    That's not so good, makes me erase my mobilen° from my ICQlist

LOL...I always wondered who the people were that actually put their phone number on-line...

Originally posted by Focmaester
    This has been demonstrated last year

That's right. It's getting a bit old now. I think Nokia even released some kind of patch for it. I could be mistaken though.
    Share on Google+

FreeAgent

Thumbs up

I have always wanted to learn how to hack into cell phones... Does anyone know any cool tricks for a sprint phone???

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent
    Share on Google+