Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why cant I see air?

FreeAgent

Question Why cant I see air?

Why is it that we cant see air? Being that we cant see it is it really there? So if we cant see it and it's really not there then why do we have air?

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

FreeAgent

Question Why cant I see air?

Why is it that we cant see air? Being that we cant see it is it really there? So if we cant see it and it's really not there then why do we have air?

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

Sorry, but you just really opened yourself up for this:
    I can't see your brain, so is it really there?

Couldn't resist.

Sorry, but you just really opened yourself up for this:
    I can't see your brain, so is it really there?

Couldn't resist.

Thumbs up

I use it to breathe with...
    ...and to dry my hair.
    It's invisible.
    That's probably why you can't see it.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Thumbs up

I use it to breathe with...
    ...and to dry my hair.
    It's invisible.
    That's probably why you can't see it.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Just as a note, this most likely should have been put on the cosmos board...

Now down to the serious stuff...You can not see air, thus it is not there? That is a quite flawed logic. Let us say for a moment that you are schizophrenic and you see a person, a person no one else can see...does that make this person real? To you...yes..this person is real....to everyone else...no..the person is not real. The logic of your statement is that we need proof to accert that the air is truely there. That proof can be founded upon the fact that the air is applying pressure to our bodies, that the air allows us to breathe, cough, and sneeze with some type of force. Then again, the other side of the coin is that the world is what we make of it in our minds, our perceptions of reality are just that perceptions, you may see the world one way, someone else may disagree and say it is some other abstract.

The world is truely what your mind makes of it, nothing more nothing less..if you have a depressive mindset, the world will seem depressive and dreary. If you have a happy mindset the world is a wonderful place. If you ask questions such as "is the air truely there"? You are bounded by "Do I exist to a blind man?", the answer to that question is yes, but only if you believe you do.

Just my simple thoughts, and rants...

Cheeseball
    http://www25.brinkster.com/cheeseball

-- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment--

The proof is in the force that the air applies on abject. For example, a breeze. When your standing outside and feel a breeze, what is that? You can't see what is blowing against you, you just know that a force is being applied and accept that it is the result of an "air current".

FreeAgent

Thumbs up

Ok *lol* This was just a thread to make people laugh. I just thought it would be funny to post a crazy question, but thanks for your thoughts Dr. Cheeseball and Dr. Gixxer.

Keepen it real
    FreeAgent

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Hey FreeAgent:

The above things said are very true but there is another possibility:

you can see air: -> turbulence
    look at the road on a very hot day, you can see the air turbulence above the road.