Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im now a Senior Member

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    I would like to revoke my previos statement. You suck is my new statement. Your lucky I didnt get around to smoking that J. I would have been pissed had i relised too late.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Senior since the 3 dot era
    FreeAgent:
    Perhaps some of us were naive and believed you, but nevertheless you have used us... you don't deserve any sort of respect except for being a human being.

man I've been registered since August 1 and I'm still not a Senior member. Mabey I should care
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

whippee!!! Yaaaaa!

Now all you need is someone to bail you out of jail. There coming to get you man! better run!

Zeph, if you turn out anything like FreeAgent...don't care.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

You know back when I first posting at AO it was somthing that only the the wise people had. Now a days it seems like any idiot including myself can be a senior member. I guess it defeats the purpose of being a Senior Member. But whatever enjoy seeing Senior Member by your name.

Banned
    to think i gave you some greenies for that "don't be a PU**Y post. coward

Congrats dude.
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

No Congrats

NO CONGRATS FOR YOU< YOU SKINNY LITTLE LAMER! I pee on you, and defecate all over your little reputation. All who use to like you are now all opposed to your lamer antics.

For this I say
    Under these
    Circumstances
    Kindly Said
    You have no place here
    Or your kitty either
    Under this I piss on you!
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

why should we care if you are a senior member.... you used us... besides doesn't member status go on the amount of posts you have made?