Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FBI Raid Silences Teen Anarchist's Site

He broke the law and they wanted to arrest him.

He freely admits to saying that people should create weapons and use them to hurt the government.

I think only a fool would knock on the front door and politely tell him he's going to jail. While he PROBABLY did not have any intention of using a weapon on these agents, he did claim to have the motivation and supply, so I think taking every precaution to protect themselves is perfectly acceptable.
    -Shkuey
    Living life one line of error free code at a time.

in the wrong...?

I would also agree that this kid was in the 'wrong,' but only because he 'violated' federal law. The article said that it was illegal by his state to distribute or host material that details how to build bombs. I might not think that the actions taken against this kid were just, but the fact is that he broke the law... However at the same time you can look at underage drinking and teenage drunk driving, and you would probably see more death damage and destruction under that category, than any website hosted by some kid with some information. Another thing is, if you've actually read some of these 'bomb' building texts, the information there is not all that great, they don't give accurate measurements, if you were curious enough to try to make one of those things it probly wouldn't work, or you might lose a limb in the process. i dunno, just on a ranting streak tonight hehe

-mr Jones dammit firedrill....
    -All this will be lost, like tears in the rain-

Ennis: Uhm, isnĀ“t the red and black the syndicalist flag?
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

Banned
    I had to edit that, its not related to this thread, sorry Pooh-Beer.

Banned

Angry down with capitalism

i would like to start off by saying that some of you are feed the news by CNN.

anarchy is one of those words like hacking and phreaking, whose meaning has been changed by the government over the years to make the mainstream society hate them, but the things they do remain the same.

if you go up to your regular windows user that watches cnn and uses aol etc, (s)he will think about you as the mainstream media potrays it. the win user wont even care to at least look up what the *real* meaning of a hacker is and will tend to keep you away from their microshit box.

same is with the word anarchy. people fear the situation where they are not lead by a society which is a pupet of the corporate government. if you think that this person is doing something illigal by puting up a recipe for making a bomb, dont hacking sites have how to hack faqs. so what if he didnt put a disclaimer. believe it or not most of the people wont ever read the disclaimer and even if they do they most likely will try what they read. if you think making a bomb is bad just think about the people the ****ing u.S. government is bombing.

you are probably getting bored. how bout you go and watch your freaking CNN and let them brainwash you about the so called "war on terrorism".

here is what i believe as an anarchist:
    - ***** capitalism
    - ***** the government
    - abolish money
    - ***** aol, microsoft, and other shity spyware
    - anarchy rules

here is the pyramid of a capitalist system:
    http://spunk.org/library/groups/iww/images/sp001348.gif

Blackhole -

I believe in what I see. I see black suited anarchist destroying shops in Genoa, public facilities in Montreal, and attempting to destroy Washington DC. These people (and maybe they are not what you consider anarchists) are a threat to our society. If you don't like capitalism fine, but what give you the right to destroy the hard work of small biz owners and hard working people? You don't like McD's? Do something about it that doesn't involve the destruction of public property!

If you don't like how CNN or MSN or NBC, then stop letting those Black Suits be your spokespeople. Write your own press releases, talk to the press, get your message out. It ain't that hard, believe me. If you have a message, the media will print it.
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

After Columbine and all the other school shootings, I can see them cracking down more. Some of those kids probably did get some information off the Internet. As for the FBI raids, that's way over the top. Believe me no major terrorist organization is getting information off the Internet. September 11th had nothing to do with the Internet it had to do with the messed up mind of Osama Bin Laden and his followers. Taking the website down? Sure go for it. Raid a teenagers house? Get real, that's no where near a national emergency.
    Rob \"BoNeZ\"