Thread: Addicts forum

Addicts forum

This might sound picky, but having post in the antionline addicts section show up on the main page's "active forum topics" seems slightly strange, seeing as the majority of people can't get into that forum and have to click on the topic in order to find out that is where the article is located. Just a thought, I know it doesn't really make THAT big of a difference.
    Cheeseball
    http://www25.brinkster.com/cheeseball

-- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment--

Maybe only displaying it for people who manage to pass the harsh grueling evil and unreasonable view/post criteria?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

works for me, I have just started going straight to the forums page and don't even look at that section anymore...
    http://www25.brinkster.com/cheeseball

-- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment--

Banned
    Greetings All:

Ok, I've made it so that the AO Addicts forum (because only a handful of people can view it) and the Cosmos forum (because the threads are usually off-topic for the front page of a security site) from the active topics list. Since these are "private" forums anyway, I see no harm with people interested in them having to check the forum pages for new posts. Also, you can always "subscribe" to these forums if you'd like to get an e-mail when they're updated.