Thread: XP web pages

XP web pages

while exploring port 80 on cable networks im finding more than a few web sites on XP with front page extentions installed, looks like they install by default with iis. so if your making a web site and your using front page, if you don't put in a password, i don't need one either. if your not using front page, i still dont need a password if you don't un-install the front page extentions.

please im begging you, i don't know how much longer i can contain myself.

TIA
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    Its pathetic... Micro$oft keeps on saying that this new OS is perfect... No security holes or anything.. And its all bull ****....
    BTW What cable network were you browsing... Im just curious
    Ill bet you anything that 20% of the computers your browsing are from a buisness network... If anyone hacks them They deserve evey last bit of it !

no their were only small biz. one site sold speed equipment and had a towing service. I guy had a page for the people he worked with,,,this guy also hosted two virtual sites for other people...all files downloaded for editing. And their was a young couple in texas who bought a house not to long ago, had pictures of their new garden and other thing about their love nest, i had to anon mail them and tell them. what a sucker i am.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    Why you had to EMail them? Teach them a lesson