Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creative Methods of Computer Revenge

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

Wink Creative Methods of Computer Revenge

The reason I got into this shyt, was to be able to have dominion over mine enemies. It has recently evolved into an undying lust for knowledge and technology. But I devised ways to piss off ppl who have pissed me.Like when their phone is constantly ringing because thousands of pages were sent out with his phone number.Thanks to winsock and www.SmartBeep.com:) ! Other fun things I have done include the infamous condom bomber that no-longer works. www.freecondoms.com. Same winsock programming. Surely amongst all of you, we could make this thread a most interesting one.Lemme know your methods. It will be fun......
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

Thumbs down

Well I can see no-one cares. I guess I am alone in this topic. Maybe I was being childish in making these programs. I thought it was creative. I guess you guys don't get pissed.Lol
    Naw I apologize for making such a childish post
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

No, i can relate. i just prefer not to talk about it.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Well, when someone pisses me off, I usually <censored for content....>

So, as you can see, it's not good to piss me off.

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

"Format C:" at an MSDOS promt has always worked for me.

I installed aafire (http://aa-project.sourceforge.net/) on a telnet port, was a hell of a lot of work making the pageflip go correct..

ppl nmap me.. see my telnet and telnet to it...

they get a flood of ascii's resembaling a flame.. check it out.. (mostly this puter is offline or booted on windows, but you might be lucky..) jeremy.worldcity.net

it is known to have crashed a terrible overcrowded win98 box..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

way back when I was a lowly asst to an engineer, there was this program called nuke which enabled you to "melt" away all users you sent it to. The useful purpose was to get a client on the mainframe. It was used on me several times and crashed my CAD station once too many times <hangs head in shame> and yes I gave in to the dark side and used it.

I confess. It was great. I'm not sorry.

Ah those were the days. Now you could get your ass fried for that. I've changed. Really.

Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

heheh i remember b4 in high school.. Our school network is being run by Novell... and as a security protocol of Novell, the server "locks" your account if you make 5 mistakes in logging in... so what i do is if anyone pisses me off i lock their accounts.. especially the teachers.. hmm...

another one was ermm i made a screen shot of my friend's desktop.. and set it as the wall paper.. then i deleted all the icons and hid the task bar... took him more than a week to figure out what i did.. hahah..

hmm and i remember in HS where they wont let me use the computer unless there is a teacher supervising me.. this is due coz i manage to bypass their filters.. they normally block e-mail sites and other sites.. like games and all that.. well i managed to bypass them filters.. and yeah.. oh and i got into bigger trouble when i changed the wall paper..

but yeah... those were the golden days.. hehe

Someone critisized me for my website... I look up their website... it is an add site (in dutch) http://www.beverplaza.nl/ and they don't even scann what kind of stuff I try to sell or buy..

So I tried to sell their home on their site. they searched for a book on html for dummies etc..

hilarious.. bu they didn't like it...

i did it in november.. and they are still trying to fix their box...
    I told them i'd like to help them (for money) but they didn't want me close to their gear...
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Something I have never done, but people say works well is to open up a floppy disk. Take some matches (they have to be strike anywhere, and beable to strike the the head anywhere and get a flame) and crumble up the heads and put them in a container. Take the disk out of the floppy and put the match powder on it, and smear finger nail polish on to hold it there. When it dries put the disk back together. When it is used they will get a HOT disk
    On thing I did was to send sombody a file that shut down their computer. I told them it was a bithday card for them. I had added a nice Icon. They opened it and their computer rebooted.