Thread: AP problem...

AP problem...

I was just going over one of my replies I made, and I saw that it said I have only given out 1 point, and it was 100% positive or whatever. Well, in actuality, I've given out about 15-20 different APs, and they were varied pos and neg. Any idea what the deal is with them not loading?

The 15-20 probably weren't worth anything and didn't add up in your total.
    Why am I still here?

What do you mean "weren't worth anything"? I've done most of them while a member, and I know members are able to give points, correct?

I'm not sure exactly how the system works but it's based on the AntiPoints you have and the number of posts and some other things. You'd actually be surprised how long you can go without giving an antipoint of value out. I've been here since October and until just recently my points were only worth from 1-3 points.
    Why am I still here?

Well, I am really confused. I hope JP responds to this one. Thanks, though, Alc.

Banned
    Greetings All:

jehnx, do a search for "AntiPoints", and you will find this "problem" addressed in several places. Basically, you have to give out a certain number of antipoints, receive a certain number of antipoints, be a member for a certain period of time, and made a certain number of posts, before the antipoints that you assign to other users "count".

I'm closing this thread since it isn't a bug.