After reading the AO newsletter this morning (My comp.s been dead for a while so I haven't been able to check AO for a whole) I decided to look through my old QBasic programs and find one to upload for some of you to take a look at if you're interested in QBASIC programming. Anyway, there was one program I was particularly proud of - I wrote it for my sister to use (she was 8 at the time) and it took travel bookings, printed out holiday tickets and information etc. Anyway, she loved it, and it evolved through 8 versions, the latest one inclusing colour text and even sound!

However, it was stored on a floppy disk somewhere and has now been lost, so instead I wrote something new today. It's quite "Basic", but it's an address book system. I plan to upgrade it and improve it as well, see if I can still remember all the neat QBasic tricks I learned when i did the travel booking system!!

Anyway, it's attached as a zip file containing the .BAS program file and a file called address.txt in which the program stores its addresses.