Thread: The size of things

The size of things

Size doesn’t matter. Everything and nothing cannot occupythe same space yet each takes up just as much. Everything is chaos. All things contained therein seek their opposite.
    Size doesn’t matter. Nothing is order, complete and utter. Everything aligned in perfect time. That does not exist… Nothing. All that is, is everything
    ~Eternally confuse someone

Wrong, size does matter, LOLZ
    .....Brain Failure....dumping core.... z z z

Originially Posted by ECS
    Size doesn’t matter. Everything and nothing cannot occupythe same space yet each takes up just as much. Everything is chaos. All things contained therein seek their opposite.
    Size doesn’t matter. Nothing is order, complete and utter. Everything aligned in perfect time. That does not exist… Nothing. All that is, is everything
    Dude, what are you smoking? I hope these aren't lyrics from your favorite underground band or anything mate. Size does matter...in lots of things. Sports for instance...bigger/faster IS important. Lets talk space exploration for a minute. Bigger ships and bigger engines mean more space covered in a small amount of time. Lots of things in normal day life contradict your theory mate.
    You say all things contained therein seek their opposite. Hmmm...well, I'm 16 right now and I'm contained in my house until:
    • A. My parents kick me out
    • B. I finish HighSchool and move onto University

And I don't wish to get out of it. For they provide food, transportation, knowledge...all sorts of things that will help me later on...help me in the "long run" if you know what I mean. You say that nothing is in order eh? Maybe if you clean your room for a bit it may be. For what i'm *sensing* is a rebel teen with nothing better to do but post odd threads on how his life is operating for he/she is a socially deprived student at school who knows their at the bottom of the social ladder with more 'online' friends than 'real' friends...

But hey...it's all ideas. Look on the bright size...er, I mean side
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]