View Poll Results: Do you agree with they're doing with the stuff that was donated following Sept 11th?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

2 33.33%
  • No.

3 50.00%
  • I don't know.

1 16.67%
  • Stuff was donated?! Why wasn't I informed of this!

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SuperBowl conspiracy?

Oh stop crying about it. The patrots did good and they deserved to win the superbowl. It's no one's fault other than the rams that they lost. Get over it.
    BTW, the game didn't suck..

Remote_Access_

OH YEAH?

Originally posted by Remote_Access_
    Oh stop crying about it. The patrots did good and they deserved to win the superbowl. It's no one's fault other than the rams that they lost. Get over it.
    BTW, the game didn't suck..

Remote_Access_
    Who's crying? Why is that the standard comment?

Can't come up with something original?

BTW - I think the game sucked. You have a right to like sucky football games and I'm not going to tromp on that right, but the game most definitely sucked.

ATTENTION: The preceding comments were in fact humor. Any thought to going off on some lame flame is not warranted. Thank you.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I think it was rigged, the steelers were way better than the patriots but we lost miserably. Maybe it was just because they put bettis in and he screwed the afc champioship game up but I definatly don't think the patriots of all the teams should have gone. I mean they suck!