Thread: OSX & Timbuktu

Question OSX & Timbuktu

Anyone know of existing conflicts with OSX & Timbuktu?

thanks in advance.
    4ChecK

--ssshhh, be vewry, vewry quiet...

eh ?

Can you explain that for the thick people ?

As in i dont know what you mean at all........

one of the guys in my shop is setting up a new Mac running OSX. one of the base software sets for our build is Timbuktu. he's having trouble getting it installed properly. i'm a few years removed from my Mac tech support days & haven't seen OSX till about 11:00 this morning. just wanted to know if there were any existing issues i should know about.
    4ChecK

Red face

I think he means is there any forseeable conflicts in running OS X and Timbuktu.

I really dont give a **** to tell you the truth. If Timbuktu was compiled to run on OS X, then it should work perfectly. If it was compiled to run of OS 9.x, and you are trying to run it on OS X, then there could be conflicts and it might not even run at all.

Sparky -

If its compiled for OS X than no problem, but if its compiled for OS 9 then X should open 9 to run it...at least thats the theory....
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

OS X and Timbuktu should work properly together. Would need more info to help you...but, bottom line...shouldn't be a problem.

There is a security issue that needs a patch. Check out http://www.securemac.com/timubktuosxpreviewhole.php
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

thanks for the update.
    4ChecK