Thread: IRC Cracks

System_Overload

Question IRC Cracks

In new to irc chatting. Im looking for some good irc cracks, or some good irc programs.
    Thanks for you time and help.

System_Overload

bitch chat for windows is free, trillian is free, i think, and theres alot of serielz for mIRC on the net, but its free to use if you don't want to pay for it. theres a nag screen that comes up but no big deal. if you like it later on pay for it when you can afford to. thats the only way we'll still have cool **** like that.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

mIRC is also nag-ware. Very nice client for windows, no registration required, but it reminds you that it would be nice.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

System_Overload

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info.

System_Overload

hey,

how can i hack op password ?
    could u tell me about irc. how its work.

lovebugz

I know you're new.. (welcome to AO) and maybe don't have a lot of forum experience and especially here at antionline so.. I'll give you a few hints.

1. you generally don't post to very old threads unless you REALLY have something to add.
    (ie, make a new thread for a question, in a case like this)

2. read what the site is really about.. it's FAQ's.. the "intent" of the forum..

3. since we're not a forum about hacking for the sake of abuse, don't ask questions like yours in this manner.. it would better if phrased.. "how does the hack work ? , how do I prevent it ?

Hi sumdumguy,

thanks for leading to the forum. you are rite, i am really new in here. i really want to learn how does the hack work? how do i prevent it? that what i really want to ask you. you got my point. and i really want to learn about Networking with linux. i have linux box but i dont know where to start. hmmm...

thanks anyway,

lovebugz

Banned
    Originally posted here by lovebugz
    hey,

how can i hack op password ?
    could u tell me about irc. how its work.

lovebugz
    Ever heard of mIRC and pirch war-scripts?

Tell you about IRC 'eh? For starters its a good way to pass time... its something to get high to then talk to the guy on the other end who is drunk.

IRC involves the IRC server which is a central point for clients or other servers to connect to, which then does all the message delivery/multiplexing. To put this in a term which I like to call STUPID... you send this message to the irc server... the server then sends this to other connected machines. If you want something more in detail then get a compiler and play with sockets... lazy ****s. I find it so funny how this guy goes from "how do I act like a loser in IRC" to down-playing what he just said.

But it doesn't matter what I preach or teach... in the end this info will be fueled for a quest involveing know-how and exploration ("on ways little kids can look cool with a mouse and keyboard"). I've been seeing the words hack and hacker being tossed around the board like a god damn baseball or worse... someone's bowel movements. Which would be a absolutely fiting choice of words since this thread really stinks.

ouch!
    Mad Beaver

Banned
    Please dont reply to old ass threads. Oh and he was banned for a reason.