Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The mindset of some people....

The reason is here Remote..he stated his strategy in a pm that larryjs posted here:http://www.antionline.com/showthread...6&pagenumber=2

this is the jist of it:
    Antihaxor and Remote_Access_ are both useless neophythes with no real knowledge in their little minds. Firstly Im nearly green I got allies to larry and they exceed that of anti'haxor' [gay name a.] and Remote-Access_ the biggest waste of time this forum ever came across.

Im gonna make everyone think Im a nice guy larry, Im moving in slowly Cosmos first then Newbie then maybe General but I will own this site soon you sad pathethic...ah who cares Im winning this war!

P.S your antipoints are worth 0, yes 0 they make no difference to an antipoint balance, sorry to ruin your parade fool woo you are my easiest enemy at any of the many forums I have ruined.

I retrack my prior statements to you Hamlet.

Noble Hamlet
    Oh larry why could you sink so low as to make up such lies.

Fallacy is his weakness perhaps.

I did not make such a blatent pm, I if I had such assumptions would not be as blind as to post that to him and let you know!

Come on give me some credit, my biggest enemy comes along and posts that and you blindly believe him.

Antihaxor and Remote_Access_ are both useless neophythes with no real knowledge in their little minds. Firstly Im nearly green I got allies to larry and they exceed that of anti'haxor' [gay name a.] and Remote-Access_ the biggest waste of time this forum ever came across.
    This is not my writing style, firstly I laways used to refer to antihaxor as antiwaxor!

Im gonna make everyone think Im a nice guy larry, Im moving in slowly Cosmos first then Newbie then maybe General but I will own this site soon you sad pathethic...ah who cares Im winning this war!
    What war, what is this larry, explain why you have constructed this? Propaganda, well come on?

P.S your antipoints are worth 0, yes 0 they make no difference to an antipoint balance, sorry to ruin your parade fool woo you are my easiest enemy at any of the many forums I have ruined.
    Another example of his style and not mine, surely you realsie this otherwise I am wasting my time.

larry is no friend of yours, if only you knew of what he thinks of you then you would understand why he sends you these littles things...!

Please be wise and use your foritude.

Originally posted by Noble Hamlet

I did not make such a blatent pm, I if I had such assumptions would not be as blind as to post that to him and let you know!

Come on give me some credit, my biggest enemy comes along and posts that and you blindly believe him.

This is not my writing style, firstly I laways used to refer to antihaxor as antiwaxor!

Hmmmm you didn't let "us" know larryjs did. Oh I thought it was remoteaccess2 who called me antwaxor? But HE couldn't be YOU now could he? lmao! You are not even clever about your double accounts Hamlet. Maybe JP himself could check the PM logs! Why don't you ask him to clear this little misunderstanding up? rotflmao@you

This thread is just getting scary.

NH: Stop apologizing for being annoying, do something constructive. Find a subject that there aren't tutorials on, and research it and then write something short about it. And give some insightful replies to post and pretend like nobody hates you and that you're just a normal AO contributer. Check out oblio's latest posts, that's what he's doing.

And can't we just drop the who PM'd who and who has a double account and whether or not larry posted a really message? Ahhh!!!! It's all making my head hurt!!
    Why am I still here?