View Poll Results: Kimble Poll

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think he is a good guy.

0 0%
  • I think he should burn in hell.

18 100.00%

Thread: The Worlds Longest Thread Debate.

Noble Hamlet

Question The Worlds Longest Thread Debate.

Should It Stay Or should it Go?

As many members who have participated in the Worlds Longest Thread have been given negative antipoints and since many 'respected' members are growing tedious to its presence my debate is should we stop replying and ask JP to close the thread or is it some comic relief amidst a tragic play we all need from time to time?

Cast your votes and tell me why?

Hello Noble Hamlet, you should have posted this in site suggestions. Why did you start it anyway. oh well, too late to change anything. I personally havent posted to it since before it was to 100 posts.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

I vote to close it. It does nothing for the site except take up disk space. It also serves as a place where you can run your # of post way up also.

I was just using it to post jokes but too many people got pissy about it. They started giving me neg points for putting anything into it (of course without signing their name) so I say kill it.

P.S. So from now on I'll just start a new thread if I find a really good joke.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson