Thread: Intel Landesk

Post Intel Landesk

trying this out, will let you know how it goes but so far seems ok.

Anyone out there used it at all?
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Yep. Used it, abused it. Played many a trick on the unsuspecting end (l)user. What do you want to know?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Is it worth the bother to roll out or is there a better app? Also any irritations you had would be a help.

From what I remember: It's a good solid product. Remote control features sometimes hang laptops.
    Overall it did what i asked it to do.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

thks.

btw - I stand (sit) corrected. On of the suns has a 21" monitor, but then, it is running sol2.6 anyway so not susceptible to the problem. Guess what, sun called me about it today since I notified them. Now that is prompt service.

way to go. What did they say the problem was?
    - Samuel Johnson