Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Zonealarm security ahhahaahaha

Banned

ha

At first I thought ZoneAlarm was good. Ha. I laugh at that idea.

AntiOnline Jr. Member
    what is the best firewall to posess

haha, nice..
    I always love seing the result of ignorance....that was awesome invictus,
    the way you explained your points is how he should be explaining his hacks,
    simple intelligible words that are
    -to the point
    -not a bunch of crap

thanks for the laugh...I needed it
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

I am a cracker
    What the hell, I try to do something nice for the site and members and thats the thanks I get Some a-hole is clamming I am lying well If you don't believe me try it out for yourself you might be in a shock... This is security site right? Well I am just trying to do my part I don't give missleading information check every thread I wrote and replyed to IT'S NOT B.S it's helping people out when they need it... And that person who keeps Pm me you know who you are! Why do you guys keep assumeing that users on this site are stupid! Most users are smarter than your assumptions!

How about you answer iNViCTuS then? I mean, your saying this works.. but you haven't answered all the points that iNViCTuS has raised....

But I think its safe to draw, from the few points that iNViCTuS raised, that your full of ****...

If you wanna help the site and its users... Post something intelligent, not crap like this... Don't waste the experienced members time with your crap, and don't give the new users, who are here to learn, incorrect information which will do nothing but hinder their learning...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

iNViCTuS you got him cold. hahha. Fianlly returned to this thread and read all the posts.

:-)
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.