View Poll Results: Do you hate the new Visual.Net ads?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I hate Microsoft even more now

2 100.00%
  • No, I like wasting bandwidth on musical pop-up ads

0 0%

Thread: Is planet "Broadband Router XRT-101A/XRT-401A" a hard target?

Lightbulb Is planet "Broadband Router XRT-101A/XRT-401A" a hard target?

Hi.

i saw this on the net and i thinking of bying it, it's in my and what i think a lot of others price range.

but the big question is is it a hard target and the wish i got is that i shoud be abole to throw away the firewall i got and save the juice to windows so it dosent cramp upp and die.

on http://www.planet-taiwan.com/product/CATALOG/XRT(A).htm it the complete description of the router.

so what does the great minds of antionline Members say. is this a god one?

i think it sounds like a safe spending, but that just me ant thoughts on the subject.

/bn
    Dare to say no to linux and dont risk to falling of the vagon and become a script kidie.

m$ is a death trap but it a choice;-)

404. bad link.

I see it's just been cut short. I had to copy and paste.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Have you looked at the Linksys router? It's about $80 USD for the one port and $125 USD for the four port version.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable with the XRT, maybe it's just me but it doesn't sound like they have a good grasp of technology. Could just be the writers but still.......
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

i'll look at the linksys but i dont think i can find it without pay for the shipping and misc, i shall check the local computer store;-) thanx.
    Dare to say no to linux and dont risk to falling of the vagon and become a script kidie.

m$ is a death trap but it a choice;-)