Thread: AXIS OF EVIL hmmm.....

Post AXIS OF EVIL hmmm.....

[shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

Interesting. I think it's "cute". It's the kinda thing school kiddies do on the playground when they form cliques.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

He just couldn't help mentioning Iraq (oil) could he. Hmmmm...
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Heck, give the guy a break. Hes not even in charge of the country anyway, all the decisions seem to be made by Rumsfield and his gang of American Unilateralists... dumb sods who didn't fade away with the cold war. Under this government, the US seems to have only one thing on its mind, build an empire, the likes of which haven't been seen since the days of Rome's glory. But then we all know what happened to Rome and its government - the wars it started just came home..and the whole empire came crashing down. The same things going to happen here, but sadly its going to take the whole world with it. Wish Americans rein in their war-mongering leaders b4 things get wildly outta hand.

PS: Nothing against Americans, just a whole lotsa things against their government and its policies.

the only person that i see that wants trouble stirred up is l3aDmOnKeY. ;-)

But thats cool.

----------
    build an empire, the likes of which haven't been seen since the days of Rome's glory.

----------

lets not forget:

the days of the french empire
    the days of the British empire
    the days of the spanish empire
    and please lets not leave out germany.

The days of empire are gone, now its time for a global economy, run by a few powerful people from no country in particular. like the mythical illuminati. (but thats another issue)

----
    the wars it started just came home
    -----

And what nation led the push in the UN in 1948, to take land away from the arabs and form the state of Isreal? And wern't we all behind them.

And who's imperialist policys where responsible for what happened in korea. not to mention viet nam etc? It wasn't the us who was oppressing them.

We didn't start this **** and now your going to step back put your hands in your pockets and stick the blame on the US.

The wars we all started just came home

-------------
    The same things going to happen here, but sadly its going to take the whole world with it.
    -------------

if the world were filled with people with your attitude, your right.

The terriosts will not stop until they get their land back and destroy those that took it away...or die. I think they should die. Korea is fueling them with arms and very soon devices for the deployment of nucular weapons. This must not happen, and not because they'll be aimed at the us. they will only be short to medium range. (we'll all be dead long before they develope long range missels.)
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so its ok, put your hands in your pockets, we'll do your fighting for you. When its all over you'll still have the chance to badmouth anybody you want too.

im only sorry that we didn't do anything to stop these people along time ago, when they where bombing places in europe, not to keep it away from here, because it wouldn't have, but because it would have been the right thing to do.

as for
    --------------
    US seems to have only one thing on its mind, build an empire,
    --------------

i don't think you believe that any more than i do.

And yes their are alot of things wrong with the us government but this ain't one of them.

===========================================================

---------------
    What do you think about the "AXIS OF EVIL" statment made by President Bush?
    _________

The term AXIS OF EVIL, i think is pretty cool. well thought out, meant to evoke images of WW2, and the horrors that occured becase nobody wanted to dirty their hands and stop the Axis Powers. Even then the US didn't join in until we were attacked, not somthing to be proud of.

I am pleased that bush would not conceed to his advisors and make the statement less offensive. A stand up kinda guy. As for what sudam thinks of it, who cares?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Heck, give the guy a break. Hes not even in charge of the country anyway, all the decisions seem to be made by Rumsfield and his gang of American Unilateralists
    You're quite right. The president doesn't have as much sway as people like to think he does. There's always things going on in the background. The president is a symbol - some guy that you can stick on your dart board and use as a scapegoat. That sucks but I guess someone has to do it. Who'd be a politition?
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

You're quite right. The president doesn't have as much sway as people like to think he does. There's always things going on in the background. The president is a symbol - some guy that you can stick on your dart board and use as a scapegoat
    don't forget that he's a rubber stamp to make everything legit as well smirc - if he's going to be a scapegoat might as well make sure he has the blood on his hands as well

v_Ln

Thumbs up

Well, he's not exactly FDR...
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.