Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Combine two files?

Banned

Question Combine two files?

Does anybody know any program that can combine two exe-files into one?

Banned
    yes, they are exe joiners. there are a million of them out there and i have had really no use for them so i can't point you in a good direction for a good one, so in google, just type in "exe joiners download" and begin your journey to find your preference. there are also ones called patchers.

by the way, what are you going to do with it? the only thing i see people do with them is make a trojan server...

Why need it? For trojan exist Silk Rope 2k (Ideated 4 BO2k).
    http://216.71.178.22/trojans/SilkRope.zip
    What is essential is invisible
    to the eye ...
    ]ØÐÖ§|-|Å

Yes there is a lot of tools for making trojans, you can merge a jpg and a exe and use it to gain acess into a system but there is not many new viruses that is not discovered by a good antvirus program and or a firewall.

dont wast your time on this if your not writing your own virus and are good at it, the only thing you have to fear if the isp dosent find out is an other hacker/cracker/script kiddie that vill try to take you fame and place.

it just not worth it, but chek on blackcode.com or packetstorm, och astalavista etc.

but be carfull some of the great makers of this wonders is giving you a virus,They vill try to exploite you naivness to make room at the topp(?) or just laugh at the fact that you got hit by the same thing you wanted to do unto others.

it's your choice.
    Dare to say no to linux and dont risk to falling of the vagon and become a script kidie.

m$ is a death trap but it a choice;-)

Banned
    I've downloaded a program called Multi Binder v.1.3. My AV-prog alerted that it was a trojan. Is this because it can be used to plant a trojan, or could it in fact contain a trojan in itself?

I've downloaded a program called Multi Binder v.1.3. My AV-prog alerted that it was a trojan. Is this because it can be used to plant a trojan, or could it in fact contain a trojan in itself?
    /me shakes head and rolls eyes

v_Ln

hmmmmm i wonder what that means >_<;

v_Ln

Banned
    Originally posted by valhallen

v_Ln
    Ooouuhh. Sorry if I don't live with my computer 24/7 and know everything about about them...

/me turn head to the olympics on my tv

Ooouuhh. Sorry if I don't live with my computer 24/7 and know everything about about them...
    I guess from that statment ur insinuating that I do - heh I wish I could but am afriad am limited to library opening times at my uni

But come on what possible use could you have for an exe joiner other than attaching a trojan - I was merely stateing in my last post (soz about the double post as well >_< ) that if you couldn't even figure out what your AVP was trying to tell you what are you doing trying to infect people with a trojan? *not that understanding your AVP would mean that your allowed to infect peps comps* I think you would feel more at home in the forums at blackcode

v_Ln

Banned
    I don't contradict the fact that someone could use an exejoiner to distribute trojans. But my question was: dido the av-prog alert to the joined exe because I used the that specific exejoiner? Maybe you can answer that instead?