Thread: Buddy List

Buddy List

JP. . . I was wondering if you could make the buddy list window scrollable. I have a lot of people on my list and Im unable to view the whole list without going into my User Control Pannel. Just a small suggestion. Anyone else have the same problem?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Hi Rouge!

I do agree, that there should be a scroll button. I also have a loooooooonnnngg buddy list. I hope Jp would agree on that

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Well, I have no friends, so I don't worry about it to much, but I could see where that would be helpful. You can resize the window, but unless you got a huge monitor, you could still have the list to big. Then again, how many people in your buddy list do you actually do anything with when you do see them on line. Unless you see them in IRC, but then you don't need the buddy list for that.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Its a bother for just 5 buddies! Pls make it scrollable

Banned
    Greetings All:

Ok, you now have scrollbars

Thanks for the suggestion.