Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Short story.

Last night we blew up Microsoft - we instantly felt happy and decided that Linux was now going to thrive. However, we failed to stop the evil emerging from Redmond. Ennis knew that all along, but Guus's drunken behaviour brought us all great cheer when he dropped his pants in public. The smell however made KorpDeath vomit over all present including Linus Torvalds. Ennis said jokingly 'Damn, Linus smells!'. Linus wasn't happy, he grabbed Korpdeath!
    "Why do you puke down my shirt, you idiot?" KorpDeath replied "Hic." Linus, not being very well endowed began blushing when jcdux asked him about his kernel being downloaded at kernel.org. He started laughing about TotalChaos(D~Sq's big, weird looking But he's cute compared to a Horses fat butt
    Meanwhile in Asia, a scr1pt k1dd1e decided to learn how to change is diaper, but not before Kimble showed up and said "You're a src1pt k1dd1e, so just sit on it and wiggle it around." And the sc1pt k1dd1e then licked hogfly's ass but hogfly didn't. And the sc1pt k1dd1e ****s hogfly and hogfly says yeah sure you wish rip7

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

Last night we blew up Microsoft - we instantly felt happy and decided that Linux was now going to thrive. However, we failed to stop the evil emerging from Redmond. Ennis knew that all along, but Guus's drunken behaviour brought us all great cheer when he dropped his pants in public. The smell however made KorpDeath vomit over all present including Linus Torvalds. Ennis said jokingly 'Damn, Linus smells!'. Linus wasn't happy, he grabbed Korpdeath!
    "Why do you puke down my shirt, you idiot?" KorpDeath replied "Hic." Linus, not being very well endowed began blushing when jcdux asked him about his kernel being downloaded at kernel.org. He started laughing about TotalChaos(D~Sq's big, weird looking But he's cute compared to a Horses fat butt
    Meanwhile in Asia, a scr1pt k1dd1e decided to learn how to change is diaper, but not before Kimble showed up and said "You're a src1pt k1dd1e, so just sit on it and wiggle it around." And the sc1pt k1dd1e then licked hogfly's ass but hogfly didn't. And the sc1pt k1dd1e ****s hogfly and hogfly says yeah sure you wish rip7 was here instead.

Meanwhile in Asia, a scr1pt k1dd1e decided to learn how to change is diaper, but not before Kimble showed up and said "You're a src1pt k1dd1e, so just sit on it and wiggle it around." And the sc1pt k1dd1e then licked hogfly's ass but hogfly didn't. And the sc1pt k1dd1e ****s hogfly and hogfly says yeah sure you wish rip7 was here instead.It's his favorite

Meanwhile in Asia, a scr1pt k1dd1e decided to learn how to change is diaper, but not before Kimble showed up and said "You're a src1pt k1dd1e, so just sit on it and wiggle it around." And the sc1pt k1dd1e then licked hogfly's ass but hogfly didn't. And the sc1pt k1dd1e ****s hogfly and hogfly says yeah sure you wish rip7 was here instead.It's his favourite pastime, after all.

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.

Meanwhile in Asia, a scr1pt k1dd1e decided to learn how to change is diaper, but not before Kimble showed up and said "You're a src1pt k1dd1e, so just sit on it and wiggle it around." And the sc1pt k1dd1e then licked hogfly's ass but hogfly didn't. And the sc1pt k1dd1e ****s hogfly and hogfly says yeah sure you wish rip7 was here instead.It's his favourite pastime, after all.
    Hey Look It's

Hey Look It's Matty_C's Birthday today

Why do you die you bastard!!
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

****.. that got ****ed up
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Hey Look It's Matty_C's Birthday today and he's gettin
    Why am I still here?

Last night we blew up Microsoft - we instantly felt happy and decided that Linux was now going to thrive. However, we failed to stop the evil emerging from Redmond. Ennis knew that
    he had a