Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Short story.

Last night we blew up Microsoft - we instantly felt happy and decided that Linux was now going to thrive. However, we failed to stop the evil emerging from Redmond. Ennis knew that all along, but Guus's drunken behaviour brought us all great cheer when he dropped his pants in public. The smell however made KorpDeath vomit over all present including Linus Torvalds. Ennis said jokingly 'Damn, Linus smells!'. Linus wasn't happy, he grabbed Korpdeath!
    "Why do you puke down my shirt, you idiot?" KorpDeath replied "Hic." Linus, not being very well endowed began blushing when jcdux asked him about his kernel being downloaded at kernel.org he started

Last night we blew up Microsoft - we instantly felt happy and decided that Linux was now going to thrive. However, we failed to stop the evil emerging from Redmond. Ennis knew that all along, but Guus's drunken behaviour brought us all great cheer when he dropped his pants in public. The smell however made KorpDeath vomit over all present including Linus Torvalds. Ennis said jokingly 'Damn, Linus smells!'. Linus wasn't happy, he grabbed Korpdeath!
    "Why do you puke down my shirt, you idiot?" KorpDeath replied "Hic." Linus, not being very well endowed began blushing when jcdux asked him about his kernel being downloaded at kernel.org he started laughing about TotalChaos(D~Sq
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

Hi mom!
    "Why do you puke down my shirt, you idiot?" KorpDeath replied "Hic." Linus, not being very well endowed began blushing when jcdux asked him about his kernel being downloaded at kernel.org. He started laughing about TotalChaos(D~Sq's big, weird looking
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

"Why do you puke down my shirt, you idiot?" KorpDeath replied "Hic." Linus, not being very well endowed began blushing when jcdux asked him about his kernel being downloaded at kernel.org. He started to talk about AntiOnline, saying that
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

"Why do you puke down my shirt, you idiot?" KorpDeath replied "Hic." Linus, not being very well endowed began blushing when jcdux asked him about his kernel being downloaded at kernel.org. He started laughing about TotalChaos(D~Sq's big, weird looking But he's cute

"Why do you puke down my shirt, you idiot?" KorpDeath replied "Hic." Linus, not being very well endowed began blushing when jcdux asked him about his kernel being downloaded at kernel.org. He started laughing about TotalChaos(D~Sq's big, weird looking But he's cute compared to a

"Why do you puke down my shirt, you idiot?" KorpDeath replied "Hic." Linus, not being very well endowed began blushing when jcdux asked him about his kernel being downloaded at kernel.org. He started laughing about TotalChaos(D~Sq's big, weird looking But he's cute compared to a Horses fat butt

Banned
    "Why do you puke down my shirt, you idiot?" KorpDeath replied "Hic." Linus, not being very well endowed began blushing when jcdux asked him about his kernel being downloaded at kernel.org. He started laughing about TotalChaos(D~Sq's big, weird looking But he's cute compared to a Horses fat butt
    Meanwhile in Asia

Meanwhile in Asia, a scr1pt k1dd1e