Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pot Smokers Please Read.. RA

I am a cracker, you local to me man? I want to party with you and those girls.
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Gateway drug?

Seems to me that Tobbacco and alchol are the real gateway drugs, yet they are both legal and supplied to the troops by Uncle Sam....go figure.
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

AGREED!
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Senior since the 3 dot era
    At least Cannabis isn't synthetic, like the drugs we Belgians are known for (our main export product to the USA = XTC)

Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Angry

I have to say that I really feel sorry for you remote access in your current situation. No, I really do. Or else, I would be making fun of you. After spending 18 months working in the criminal justice system, I've learned to stay clean and clear anyway from things like that. I just wish you the best of luck and hope that you learned your lesson. Also, I hope that this (conviction, possible felony?) doesnt ruin your future chances of employment. I mean, now you have to state in your employment forms that you spent time in jail/prison.

This conviction will follow you the rest of your life. And I am sorry that you got caught up in this. Because this was the same thing that happened to the founder of packetstorm. He had a minor conviction for drugs, and it was a big mess when is came to light.

I feel really sorry for you Remote Access.

Cannibis is being used to help Cancer victims with their cemo therapy with lots of success it is also being used to treat epilepsy. In Canada they have made it so if you can get a doctor to say you need it, you can have small amounts for medicine. But it seems that Mr Bush has declared a WAR on Cannibis so in reality people who are busted in the States are really prisoners of war. Just something to think about.
    No good deed goes unpunished.