View Poll Results: Do You Want a News Story Only Forum?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It would keep this post in one area.

8 61.54%
  • Yes. It would cut down -tive points.

2 15.38%
  • No I like seeing unrelated post everywhere

1 7.69%
  • No I don't thnk so.

2 15.38%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What 's your Fav HTML editor

Talking Go with what you like!!

I know m,any ppl who swear by frontpiss!! So your not alone!! Just think about joining the FPA (frontpiss anonomous)

Hi mom!
    I stopped using notepad, and started to use EditPlus. Nice to have some syntax-coloring and the possiblity to open more files in one program
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

hey there guys!!!

"notepad" while in winders..."joe" while in Linux
    I just bought a 40gig Seagate Barracuda IV so I have plenty of room
    I have Dreamweaver...Fireworks...Photoshop...Flash...ColdFusion...various ULead programs...Adobe GoLive...InDesign...PageMaker...FreeHand...Macromedia HomeSite 5(my fav second of notepad)...LiveMotion...Premiere 6.0...it's just that I have so many programs to learn...that I scare myself and stick with what I'm familiar with...notepad...
    and by the way...may I get some input on my site??? sorry if I'm plugging it all the time but I need constant criticism(constructive I hope)...
    http://www.lltc.org/student/solid_morph

it's nothing special...couple of links and pictures...but that's about it...please tell me your thoughts...if ya wanna email me...use the link under my baby picture on the front page...thanks guys!!!

Hey Alexel...How's it goin'?
    Im not crazy...yet

i use frontpage

Re: hey there guys!!!

Originally posted here by solid_morph
    "notepad" while in winders..."joe" while in Linux
    Joe is a pretty cool editor, but Vi is way better IMO.

and by the way...may I get some input on my site??? sorry if I'm plugging it all the time but I need constant criticism(constructive I hope)...
    http://www.lltc.org/student/solid_morph

it's nothing special...couple of links and pictures...but that's about it...please tell me your thoughts...if ya wanna email me...use the link under my baby picture on the front page...thanks guys!!!
    #1, that baby picture i thoroughly disgusting, some kind of warning about the nature of the content of the site might've been nice.
    #2, I don't really like the layout of the site. It's pretty basic and nothing really make it very pretty.
    #3, You have one hell of an annoying javascript. Try not forcing windows on people and you'll get a lot farther.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Yer same sort of criticism from me! Your layout Is OK and fine and dandy but it does look a bit odd! try losing the cell borders!!

Generally, I use dreamweaver 4 in conjunction with a program called "Topstyle".
    Topstyle is kind of CSS-Editor better than dreamweaver's built-in editor. you can validate your css online or offline. i don't like frontpage because of the fat code it produces.
    Love your country, but
    never trust its government. -- Robert A. Heinlein

Draemweaver is the best so far but it is good to know a lot of HTML

Well, I think we all know what the 6 people who voted for 'Other' use:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...&postid=481405

:d

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

I use FrontPage in Windows, assorted text editors in Linux (and some other program that I can't remember the name of) and I use notepad, or KEdit for the final tweaking of the code, and for JavaScript, although I use FrontPage's code editor for JavaScript usually cause it highlights things different colours so I can easily see where I am!!
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net