Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The REBIRTH of hacking, project.

Talking The REBIRTH of hacking, project.

Now, Currently I know most of you are basically people curious to learn about the mystical skill that is hacking.. Not many people are capable to do it... Even less people will ever learn how to do it... And I have started a project to bring down the barrier..

Hacking is a extreme skill.. Something to be proud of.. The true hackers really do not boast all that much. For they know if they do, they have a high risk of getting caught.. Now, This is a problem.. You cant learn hacking without worry of getting caught on what you have done to be able to learn.

(Whoa thats a mouth full)

Basically I have personally went out and bought some computers and operating systems.. (EVEN OS/2 WARP) hahaha.. These servers will be online for the purpose to be hacked. They only will contain data on what the IP is of the next server.. This is the project of the "InfoDelia Hacking Group" Once a person is accepted into the group. They will be put into a smaller group.. (Usually 5- 10 people) this group will work together as a team to hack servers.. This will range from defacing websites on a poorly admined user account. to gaining root on a LINUX box...

None of which is the least bit illegal.. Hacking now becomes a game of challenge and wit..

The next signup for InfoDelia Hacking Group will begin on March 1st 2002

Keep an eye on the Internet Security forum in "InfoDelia Culture" that is accessable from the main site http://www.infodelia.net

I just offer this to allow others to expand their knowledge.. and become l337...

l8r ..
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Questions:

Defacing what website? And getting root on what box? Yours, I'm assuming, right?
    Why am I still here?

What cost is there?
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

If not yours, I think it is illegal, actually, in a lot of countries.

guys (jehnx, gold eagle) he is setting up servers (computers on the net) so that we can get into them....they are his...i dout there will be a cost....and to evil seed : I look forward to see what kinda challenges you put up for us.

Love in the hackers community
    [img]http://www.cnn.com/2000/TECH/computing/03/30/uber.linux.idg/story.linux.generic.jpg[img]

Talking

All assignments that are ordered by IHG are towards IHG SERVERS!!!

So yes.. its all legal.
    ------------EViLSEED

hah

No cost.. I am not sponsoring IHG to make money.. I am sponsoring IHG to allow others to learn
    ------------EViLSEED

Re: The REBIRTH of hacking, project.

Originally posted here by evilseed
    Now, Currently I know most of you are basically people curious to learn about the mystical skill that is hacking.. Not many people are capable to do it... Even less people will ever learn how to do it... And I have started a project to bring down the barrier..

Hacking is a extreme skill.. Something to be proud of.. The true hackers really do not boast all that much. For they know if they do, they have a high risk of getting caught.. Now, This is a problem.. You cant learn hacking without worry of getting caught on what you have done to be able to learn.

(Whoa thats a mouth full)

Basically I have personally went out and bought some computers and operating systems.. (EVEN OS/2 WARP) hahaha.. These servers will be online for the purpose to be hacked. They only will contain data on what the IP is of the next server.. This is the project of the "InfoDelia Hacking Group" Once a person is accepted into the group. They will be put into a smaller group.. (Usually 5- 10 people) this group will work together as a team to hack servers.. This will range from defacing websites on a poorly admined user account. to gaining root on a LINUX box...

None of which is the least bit illegal.. Hacking now becomes a game of challenge and wit..

The next signup for InfoDelia Hacking Group will begin on March 1st 2002

Keep an eye on the Internet Security forum in "InfoDelia Culture" that is accessable from the main site http://www.infodelia.net

I just offer this to allow others to expand their knowledge.. and become l337...

l8r ..
    Assuming that this IS legal....I don't think you'll find any takers here after the FreeAgent Incident

Did not see some of the above posts....sorry

hmm wow.. so what details will you give us about this wargame? aside from the IP Address of the machines? like probably details of the network topology? are the machines behind a router? does it have a firewall? does it require basic or advanced skills? what are the rules and regulations?