Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: License Expiring

shifting registry

Originally posted here by KorpDeath
    Interesting software. Slightly specialized, huh? Couldn't make it easy on us, could you?? I'll ask around.
    I noticed that the registry settings on the elicense change each time I access the app. It must be a read then rewrite encrytion set up, by the
    guys at elicense.com. Know anyone that wants to take a crack at it?

hmmmm dunno if it'll help but you could try #serialz on efnet - dunno if they'll have one for a speacilist piece of software but worth a try.....I've always been able to get what I need from there

just enter the room and type !search softwarename and one of the bots in the room will msg u with the results

hope that helps

v_Ln

Why don't you use Norton Utilities and enable registry tracking so you can just roll it back whenever you want? I know it's not a crackin' solution but it'd work. If you don't like that you could always use Ghost.

God, I sound like I work for Symantec........I don't..... really, I don't.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I found a crack for Movie Magic Budgeting 5.6 in just over an hour (bored at work)..I'm not going to post it, I just wanted to see if it's possible, sorry if I'm teasing....Cracks are pretty easy to come by and they're out there for that product. Obviously, you realise that what you're after is highly illegal. Although, software companies jacking up prices is a real pain in the ass too...

Anyway, you'd be better off asking your question on alt.2600.crackz. You just have to search through all the crap, ignore the spammers and be patient.....

As the great Yoda said- "Once you start down the darkside forever it controls your destiny"....or something similar...

Gbin@ryR

Exclamation Flash 5

I've also had a trial program-Flash 5- and now the trial license has expired. I see on regedit the following:
    _|-|---My Computer
    ___|-|HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    _____|-|SOFTWARE
    _______|+| sth
    _______|+| sth
    _______|+| sth
    _______|-| Macromedia
    __________| | Common Files
    _________ |+|sth
    __________|-| Flash
    ____________|-| 5
    A.____________| | Installation
    _____________|-| Registration
    C.____________| | Register
    D.____________| | Serial Number

--------------------

______________________A. Installation

Name________|____________data
    *____________|________________*
    __(default)__________|
    _InstallPath_________|______"C:\%installDir%\Flash 5"

--------------------

________________________B. Register

__Name______|__________data
    ______*___________|______________*
    _(default)__________|_____________"-1"

-------------------

______________________C. Serial Number

__Name_____|____________data
    ______*__________|_______________*
    ___(default)_______|___"(the serial number of the programm)"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Sorry for the "___________________________________" in the previous post it hasn't any space.

I've change in B. Register the data "-1" to "1" but nothing happens. Pleazz help.

Originally posted here by Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    I found a crack for Movie Magic Budgeting 5.6 in just over an hour (bored at work)..I'm not going to post it, I just wanted to see if it's possible, sorry if I'm teasing....Cracks are pretty easy to come by and they're out there for that product. Obviously, you realise that what you're after is highly illegal. Although, software companies jacking up prices is a real pain in the ass too...

Anyway, you'd be better off asking your question on alt.2600.crackz. You just have to search through all the crap, ignore the spammers and be patient.....

As the great Yoda said- "Once you start down the darkside forever it controls your destiny"....or something similar...

I appreciate the response and naturally I wouldn't want to do anything illegal. Here's to you down under.

Re: Flash 5

Originally posted here by Gbin@ryR
    I've also had a trial program-Flash 5- and now the trial license has expired. I see on regedit the following:
    _|-|---My Computer
    ___|-|HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    _____|-|SOFTWARE
    _______|+| sth
    _______|+| sth
    _______|+| sth
    _______|-| Macromedia
    __________| | Common Files
    _________ |+|sth
    __________|-| Flash
    ____________|-| 5
    A.____________| | Installation
    _____________|-| Registration
    C.____________| | Register
    D.____________| | Serial Number

--------------------

______________________A. Installation

Name________|____________data
    *____________|________________*
    __(default)__________|
    _InstallPath_________|______"C:\%installDir%\Flash 5"

--------------------

________________________B. Register

__Name______|__________data
    ______*___________|______________*
    _(default)__________|_____________"-1"

-------------------

______________________C. Serial Number

__Name_____|____________data
    ______*__________|_______________*
    ___(default)_______|___"(the serial number of the programm)"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Sorry for the "___________________________________" in the previous post it hasn't any space.

I've change in B. Register the data "-1" to "1" but nothing happens. Pleazz help.

You might want to check out what kickme.to/rabiez is testing.

Re: Re: Flash 5

Originally posted here by rattlethecage

You might want to check out what kickme.to/rabiez is testing.
    correction - raybiez

Banned
    There is a program called Datecrack, try downloading it.

its old but it still works

Originally posted here by Conf1rm3d_K1ll

I appreciate the thoughts and naturally I wouldn't want to do anything illegal. Here's to you down under.