Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anonymous for all applications

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Pich, it's not a good idea to mess around with members when you are a newbie. And it's not highly recommended to mess around with senior members...

But like you said a topic is a topic, therefor I will give you some advice that goes with your topic.

1) whatever prog you use, the chanches are high that if you do something very bad, they will get you. (I was almost caught for not even bad things... so watch out, some ppl do look at logs)

2) if you decide to use a proxy use one or more proxies from a former Sovjet republic that ensures anonymity or use a proxy from the Kaaiman islands and a proxy from a former sovjet republic.

3) For complete anonymity: use those proxies from an internet bar (preferable one that you only visit occasional)

4) Best answer: if you want to crack, ask for permision and do an ethical hack otherwise stay away from the scene...

jcdux : i would rather tolerate a newbie trying to learn the basics than someone who claims to know alot, yet gives no information. I haven't been here that long, but from what I can tell, AntiOnline is about learning and teaching, not stopping or training script kiddies.

Everyone else : is there a way to mutliplex ports through a router?

Banned
    Sorry I now realise you already use multiproxy sorry but Ill keep it here for those who want to use it sorry again.

By the way if you are here to be malicious youre in the wrong place, this is a security related site not a 'cracker' site but then you already know this...

You can get a great "proxy" program here

www.multiproxy.org

a "tutorial" on how to use it here:

http://www.multiproxy.org/help.htm

An anonymous proxy list filled with a bunch of crap also can be found here:

http://www.multiproxy.org/anon_list.htm

Simply copy the proxy list to a .txt file like Notepad and save it...then import it into MultiProxy 1.2

I have no problem helping people learn. I do strongly object to handing out information to those who at a guess wouldn't know how to use it.
    Learning and teaching are very important, understanding what (& why) your taught is much, much harder to achieve.

J.
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

Maybe i should clarify my question : Is it possible (with the software available now) to multiplex pots through a router using time-division multiplexing, so that on one side the data is coming from several different ports, but on the other side, it is leaving through a single port, with each path of data from the other side using different time-slices of the single port?

You want to keep the timeslots separate all the way through the router or what, explain?

Are you talking WAN? Then a CSU/DSU is used for that.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I want, somwhere within the router, all of the streams from the different ports to be joined into a single stream. The data can be re-extracted from this stream using software on the other side. let me see if I can draw a diagram for you :

Yup. I see. Now are we talking WAN or what? frame-relay? ethernet? Which side has what?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

ethernet lan. I want the software in the router/firewall to multiplex to information coming from Comp #1, and it to be decoded by some other software at Comp #2

So a system like Tiara's would work for you. How does that look?

http://www.tiaranetworks.com/support...Autoconfig.pdf
    - Samuel Johnson