Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help to u

funny.....

that comment was directed to people that know me a tad bit here

not people like u who dont know me at all... so basicly f off
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Don't worry NetSyn, I hold a high respect to you. Alot of your post's I agree with 100%. Some i dont...but no bodys perfect. I tried to give you points, but of course,"you have to spread your points evenly" Any ways Net Syn you rawk.

P.S. 100 posts woo hoo
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

I agree with Toker...Althought I have just signed up, I've been reading posts on AO for quite a long time now...and I also have high respect for NetSyn. Though he was quick to shoot lovable down...I admire the caution, which Tedob1 showed us was very warranted
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

I also respect your opinion NetSyn and have never given you antipoints
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

awwww thanx guys i feel loved ^_^

lol there was only 1 person here i ever respected and felt respected back by and that was remote access cause he was the only one that really answered my questions on the spot and accually gave a crap on my opinions ill be pist off as hell if his court falls threw and hes jailed

Negative also was one who answered my questions and was very welcomeing to me

MsMittens also asked me to write a tutorial for the news thingy that i never got around to doin due to senior projects and crap ive been workin on all month..

so thier probly the 3 heads i look up 2

Dr Toker is also one i give a good amount of points to and tedob1

i always know im gonna hear a good post when i see that mortal kombat sign or i see the toker at work

_NetSyN_
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    how about resolving this by agreeing that if lovable is going to make a program for someone he/she will give the source code to the person wanting the program and the person is going to compile the prog on his/her own risk and report any bugs etc to lovable.

this is the first time i have realised that my sentences are so long.

52 words
    207 charcters

in one sentence

hey man great offer..hehehe.. so now there is no need for me to learn programming..heheheeh

intruder...
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.

Its obviously a joke, surely he makes weird posts looking for a flame war and has no intention in helping anybody.

Thumbs down

heh well if u wanna trust a stranger go ahead feel free to..

but if u can read the source code he writes and know what it means why would u need him to program u anything considering u could probly do it better urself.....

if anyone takes his offer please post responses because id love to see how this would turn out... by this guys 2 red boxs and reading his previous post the only way id trust him is if he bought me a new computer but even then i wouldnt call it trust :P

keep the negative points comming to me for my post... but rember ur the POSs that are to scared to put ur handles so i can respond.... I tend to send a PM apose to sending a negative point... negative points are more for babys to scared of the point system to respect it....

_NetSyN_