Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: trust me guys

Senior since the 3 dot era
    This lovable type does a nice offer... but it sounds, not to be trusted... perhaps that's the reason why he/she/it said:
    trust me guys
    If he/she/it added trust me girls... it would have sounded even more suspicious
    But however it is a nice offer and perhaps this could be usefull (for some) ... depending on lovable's skills

Isn't it ironic that he/she/it want to be trusted and now get soem sort of anti-trust?
    lol
    the above sentence reminds me a song... isn't it ironic...

maybe we shouyldnm't slag loveable could be the next bill gates

some might say that's precisely the reason TO slag him...hehe...but not me...really...no i mean it
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

thanks for encouraging

hiiiiii guys
    thanks for encouraging me i will sure post some exe and source code in this time wait for it bye

Oh Jesus...

...now we got him encouraged...

Praise the Almight Jesus, ...we got the wrong blessing!!!
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Banned
    I have a question for everyone, does anyone actually trust lovable? And one morething, I think this is a new record on getting negative points... 14 posts with over 200 negative points... Hey oblio, you better watch out, another morons in town

You know...I think I'd be a little more willing if he --at the very least-- gave me reason to ask him to program something.

As in, telling us his expertese, and perhaps DEFENDING HIMSELF!!!!
    It seems with all of his posts, he makes a quick offer to program
    then sits back to watch himself be flamed...

that's what makes me most hesitant
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

heheh...ac1d...i trust no one...but i'd never trust someone who says trust me...

the very words 'trust me' bring to mind plaid pants, baby blue sport coats and a '76 amc pacer...

(didn't trust him neither...hehe)
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Originally posted here by [WebCarnage]
    ...the funny part is he actually got profit on positive AntiPoints on this thread...

...hah...ironic isn't it.

Your Friend, [WebCarnage]
    I think people just feel sorry for him, 200 - AP in that little amount of posts, I even feel bad for the guy
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

TechieChick
    I would love to see source code...would be interesting.

Lovable..i can't stand it. The word hi has one i only. Makes me wonder how accurate your code would be if you can't even spell the word hi.

haha, that was bugging the hell out of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee