Thread: Anonymizer JavaScript

Banned

Post Anonymizer JavaScript

You probably all know The Anonymizer : anonymous surfing through that site, or via the Anonymizer-plugin. Here's another way: a JavaScript bookmarklet:

Make a file anonymizer.html:

Code:
    <html><head></head>
    <body>
    Anonymizer bookmarklet
    </body></html>
    Open the file with your browser, and add it to your favorites. Next time you want to use the Anonymizer, just open the bookmarklet, and choose your site
    BTW: AntiOnline is NOT available with the Anonymizer-service... (unless you pay for it).

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    It's worth looking at but until they get off the "IE" only bandwagon, it's no use to anyone who uses anything else. Too bad, it looks fairly good and I have only one question: Who watches the Watchers?
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Where do you insert the script?
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Banned
    Just open notepad (or your favorite text-editor), copy and paste the code, and save the file (ie. on your desktop) as anonymizer.html (make sure to select 'All files' if you save it).

Then just double-click the file, and add it to your favorites...

Neg, doesn't work for me. I modified a bit, here are the instructions in case it doesn't work for someone else either...
    1. Create a new link for any page, this current, for example
    2. Open the link properties. Change the address to
    Code:
    javascript:void(Qr=prompt('URL (no http)?',''));location.href='http://anon.free.anonymizer.com/http://'+escape(Qr)
    Be sure to keep it on one line and don't worry if IE says that "javascript" is not a registered program. Then change the link description to "Anonymizer bookmarklet" and just apply the new settings for the link.
    3. Click your brand new anonymizer link!

Edit/Add: That "javascript" should be typed as a single word, eg. no space in it. I think this automatically "corrected" it. If there now still is a space, it's not my fault, it's AO's.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

AO French Antique News Whore
    Negatif code didn't work for me on IE 6.0 but ZeroOne code work if JavaScript is written in a single word.
    -Simon \"SDK\"