Well, I have a nagging suspiscion that my motherboard is fried, although it happened without any changes to hardware, or power surges.

It was working fine, then my sister says that she installed an MSN patch (She might have gotten an e-mail virus and not owned up to it, it's hard to know). Anyhoo I get called from the computer, and it looks as if every setting has been reset, basically windows looks like it was just installed (Registry loss or something?) After deciding to put off reinstalling drivers till the morning, I woke up to find that the computer wouldn't boot. At all. I get no bios loading or ram counup, all I get is the power supply turning on and all the disks spinning up. I'm not getting any beeps from it either. The CPU is also at the correct multiplier settings.

All the cables were hooked in properly, and the screen is working fine. I swapped out the graphics card for an older one, and there was no change. Something odd is that the power button must be held down for 5-10 seconds before the computer goes off, which doesn't make much sense. So is my motherboard blown or is it something else?