Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Anyone Dare to Ask Why?

Angry

ok guys ... thanks for all the replies ... and the negative points
    and a special thanks to the foolish out there who starts covering me with neg. point described me as a bad monkey & ass wipe

I just can’t understand why some of you tack it so personal.
    After all it’s just an article that one had sent me … and I thought sharing you such an article might be useful for some ….
    I didn’t say that I like this guy or agree with him …
    I didn’t say even if I care about all this **** ….
    But I’ve noticed lately , that most of you love to discuss political issues .
    That’s why I posted the thread.
    Anyway … I think it was big mistake sharing things in this site ….
    I’ll just keep in the technical side …. More than enough for me …

Some of u there have a really very narrow minds … that all they can do .. is get anger and start fighting and neg. point , that’s all

But think about it the other way … why can’t we just argue ….
    And discuss the issue together .

When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

anyways, your original post was still good...

There is one truth that is the most interresting tough: what is the real reason/s for the attack...
    i don't know about you, but i still haven't heard a valid reason for a group of 11 men to act like that... I could understand you could find a crazy bastard to do it, maybe 2, starting at 3 i would start to wonder but 11 that is way too many crazy bastards in one place for the same reasons.... something must be wrong somewhere....

one last remarq about the palestinian people: given that their are being preserved/expulsed/killed/tortured/whatever you want to call it... and nobody cares... what choices do they have keep on dying quietly or in a shout ...?
    what do you think ?
    assembly.... digital dna ?

Lightbulb

actually man .. it's a matter of what u believe on.
    As for me .. I do believe that Palestine is my country , and I have to defend it
    As well as u believe to defend America .

It’s a simple logical equation.
    It all depend on what u believe on.

I don’t care dying quite or shouting … but I’m dying for a reason I believe on …

Regarding the 11th.sep in the states, I have no idea what happened there exactly .

All ppl. Keep saying that OBL and Qaida is behind it , but come and think about it ..
    It might be true … but when an airplane crash in to a building , the building wont be exploded horizontally , u see ,, so whats most of ppl. Saying here , that there was in explosion done after the crash … by whom, I have no idea .. but think of it again … and review the seen of the building while it tear down …

It’s a point of view. !! god knows what’s the truth.
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

In part I must agree with sonic. Keep in mind however how detached from the truth the media can tend to get, as well as how easy it is to manipulate or influence figures such as the ones quoted by CBS, etc..

All ppl. Keep saying that OBL and Qaida is behind it , but come and think about it ..
    It might be true … but when an airplane crash in to a building , the building wont be exploded horizontally , u see ,, so whats most of ppl. Saying here , that there was in explosion done after the crash … by whom, I have no idea .. but think of it again … and review the seen of the building while it tear down …

It’s a point of view. !! god knows what’s the truth.
    --------------

as far as obl i 'm not sure for it's involvement because the us still haven't provided any reall proofs...
    for the explosion that followed, it could be due for the hundreds of gallons of kerosine that the planes were filled with... after all they were long flights and had just taken off

one thing that really puzzles me is that they found the passport of of one the "hijackers" !!! yet they can't find obl... the law of physics are very stranges...an explosions that destroys a huge building cannot burns a single piece of paper.... yet they can't find a man who is worth 10m $$ ... not normal when you know that they would sell their familly for less then that
    just another big fbug of the us army/inteligence community....
    for palestine i do think that it belong to palestiniens, yet i don't see any ways of you guys getting out of this mess in either short or long term sorry

look , we all know that OBL is made by america to attack the rassian ... so what happened to make him revolute on them !?

that is not for me to answer, but for the great american medias (ironic isn't it)
    i don't know the truth, yet no media came close to showing it in my opinion at least... al jazira did come closer but got shot down because no americans/europeen would listen/believe anything they would say...
    obl is probably turning against the usa 'cause he thinks they are responsible for all of the arabs problem... in away he is right because just imagine the a great arab nation for a second, imagine what economical strength they would have: 1billion peopls at least and over 75% of the oil reserve THAT is enough ensure that they are all kept in check by the usa thus this being the cause of the black gold curse...

i think that u r right for what u've been saying about the media , arabs and OBL.

but i hoped that the discussion would go this way from the begining .. not just flaming me and covering me with neg. anti points.

actually i gave you a +points ....

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Scarry enough, David Duke did make some good points. SOME. But it was an extreamly one sided arugment. If you took the time to research, you could probably write a book on why Hitler was right, and we should have all submitted to his rule. OBL originaly hated America for their support of Israil. He has admitted it. He left Saudi Araiba, be the Saudis allowed Americans to use their soil for the confilct with Iraq. He has said that Israils, Americans, and all other non-arab's are "infadels".

I agree that there is no proof that it was OBL. There is no proof on anything. For all we know, it could have been Israel that commited the act, and set it up to look like it was OBL. Thats beside the point. Other acts of terrorism have been proven to be headed up by Laden. The current situation is a war on terrorism. Unless something has changed that I don't know of, the US doesn't plan to stop with Bin Laden. They are going to continue, till they take down the heads of as many Terrorist Organizations that they can find.

You talked about the building not being blown up to fall horizontally. Well, there is supposedly proof that other people were involved, and at the scene, but not that they actually exploded the building from the inside. They were only their to make sure the targets were hit. Maybe even to make sure the media got it on film. I believe that the buildings falling down were from the plane. If you take a giant section out of the side of a huge building (which removes support), then melt the central support, you now have 20 or so floors being supported by 1/3 of their original support structure. It will not hold. When those floors crash down, they are not going to stop just because of one or two other floors. They are going to keep going. The further they fall, the more support they take with them, until finally, the entire building goes down. Thats why it took an hour for the building to actually collapse, but once it started, it went quickly.

I am not Jewish or Arab, so I will not really say much about the Palastine/Israil conflict. I can't really take sides, because all my knowledge is bassed on media, and we all know how accurate that is. I do know that both sides are extreamly violent, and that peace is almost impossible. Other then that, everything I know is just hearsay.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman