Thread: Someone pls help!!!!!!!!!

haraam77

Exclamation Someone pls help!!!!!!!!!

Whats up people......it's me again. I have a problem....this being only one of many.lol....but, here it goes. You know when u get mail in AOL......u read the mail....then it gets sent to ur old mail. Well....after u read the mail in the "old mail" box...there appears a red check mark to show that it has been read an additional time sinse it was put there. Now, yep....u guessed it....I need to know how to remove that red check mark to make it look as if it had not been read. Thank u very much.

Banned
    Ummm.. Well, Im not 100% sure but theres supposed to be some kind of button that says keep new,or unread.. Or something like that

Banned
    AOL? LOL why the hell are you using that anyways? please

Looks as if you are trying to read someones mail and not get caught. If that is the case I will not help but if i am wrong pm me and i will help
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

click the keep as new button
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

As a former AOLer (shudder) I believe the old mail window has no keep as new/unread button
    What do you mean you don\'t have a backup disk?

No, but when you open up the email in the old mail section, at the bottom of the actual email should be a button that says keep as new.