Thread: yeah

yeah

wow thanks for that usful info , that really helped anyway I found another forum that answered my question w/ out all of this crap, so no more need for this. Thanks for the few mintues of entertament. I got the password cracked and now i need to get some back some files, later

/me yawns.
    (empty reply to get this shite off the unanswered posts search)
    J.
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

don't tell me that u r the one how wanted to hack his brothers PC .... my god !
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

nah! somebody stole his sub7 and now he can't get in.

well he asked if this was the right place to ask, guess he found out.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I am a cracker
    Now your a 100% percent script kiddy you must be happy

heh whats the one thing worse than a script kiddie - a wannabe script kiddie >_<;
    not only does he have to use other peps progs but he can't even figure out how to break a password himself

/me dispares

v_Ln

yeah... lets all hail the master hackers that were never script kiddies. No they always knew how to make there own programs, hack in to servers, find back holes, and to crack. I'm so sorry for having a question and trying some differnt programs. I don't want to harm anyone computer, I agree that would be lame. I just want to learn. I guess this is the wrong place becouse every one is far supeior than me. All i know is that I am learning and one day i will be able to do thouse things, but i will always help someone that asks a question of any kind rather then putting up with stuff like this. I could care less but I have read about people getting flamed like this own other fourms, theres really no reason for it even if its the stupidest question you have ever heard. Anyway I wish u all go luck.
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

it's not that people here are superior. we are not saying you are lame for writing your own progs. the problem is not inferiority, it is intention. if one had appropriate intent, we would be more willing to help... but some people just want to screw people up, hence the use of sub7. being a script kiddy has nothing to do with a lack of knowledge. one can be a genius and still be a script kiddie. it's all about mentality.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda