Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Antipoints given to" section in Account Overview

"Last AntiPoints Given" section

How about a lil' section of "account overview" that allows you to view the last few people you gave antipoints to (maybe the number of points given??). That way I could stop getting the dreaded "You have to spread your antipoints around before.....blah blah" message.

It'd also allow you to keep track of the total number of points given so you don't all of a sudden get the other dreaded message "You have given out too many antipoints today, try again later". Thanks

Maybe this'll help.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

It figures.... I'm the only one with a failing memory.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I like the idea...not sure if they'll implement it, though.

AntiOnline Jr. Member
    im a newbie and just got into the positive thanks KorpDeath

id have to agree with ya KorpDeath
    i got the same error message to spread them around
    and i didnt remember giving them out
    so i believe this would be a nice feature
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. - Theodore Roosevelt

Antionline Herpetologist
    Good idea. Greenies for you on that one .

Yeah that sounds like a good idea i know i have read several posts today and thought, yeah i really like that post that was really good, ill give them some antipoints for that one and then that message comes up "you need to spead ....." you know the one.
    ForeverLearning

Good idea !

I guess that many of us do read "you need to spread .." regulary, and I usually tries to give a post greenies more then once now and then. I have to agree with KorpDeath it would be nice with a "greenies given to" feature. .

No doubt JP has some good reason for implementing the AntiPoints system the way he has done.

I would, however, like to see the algorithms involved in determining why the points need to be spread out or whatnot.
    Got Root?

This user powered by Linux.

I just want to keep track of them. And I certainly don't want to write them down.....
    - Samuel Johnson