Thread: mathematical formula for windows installation keys

mathematical formula for windows installation keys

someone told me what the formula for making random serial numbers but i dont remember what it is, if someone knows could they tell me because a python script that outputs a number of installation keys for a specific distro would be nice...as sometimes during fixing computers you are stuck in DOS
    all work and no play makes bios a dull boy

search kazaa
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

im not going to find something like that on an mp3 search engine

im not going to find something like that on an mp3 search engine

ummm...no yer not...but since kazza/morpheus is a FILE sharing app...you can find mp3s...AVIs...EXEs...the occasional PWL ( )

imho...it'd probably be a good idea to not be such a snot when replying to something that you don't know a whole lot about...but that's just me...

something like...gee..i thought kazza was only for mp3's could you explain more please thanks...might have worked a bit better....
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

heh didnt mean to sound like "such a snot" sorry. but i dont really think im going to find that there. thanks for the suggestion though