Thread: Crosshair Text

Banned

Crosshair Text

Im not sure if this should be in Oops! A Bug! or here... But I get a crosshair everytime I put my mouse over text instead of the cursor... If this is a new feature, I dont understand its point... Someone explain... Please

Hi mom!
    Are you using Windows? If so, have you installed theme's, or otherwise changed (some of) your mousepointers? You can check in Configscreen, Mouse, tab:pointers. If I move over text, the pointer changes to that what's behind 'textselection' (or whatever the english translation of my dutch win98 is :P ).
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Banned
    Actually it went away.. Its weird... I didnt mess with any setting or anything, ahh probably just my screwy IE 6.0

Hi mom!
    Dear anonymous fanmailer,

So you wanna punch me in the face, eh? To quote Eastwood: "Come on punk, make my day."

Love, Guus
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Hi mom!
    Ghe... weird glitch ac1d - oh well, **** happens

IE6 isn't the problem, this is just something that happens in windows to allow easier cut 'n' pasting.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    Greetings:

There is absolutely nothing on the site that would cause your browser to do that. Sooo, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.