View Poll Results: Does Magic Lantern concern us?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - definitely

5 62.50%
  • No - definitely not

0 0%
  • What the heck is Magic Lantern

3 37.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Less emphasis on AntiPoints

i think the system should change by your amount of skill
    there are probably members that are only members because they post anything and everything but don't really know what they are doing
    i know what i am doing but i am still a "newbie"because i only joined the site last month and i don't feel the need to post after every thread

Gbin@ryR
    I don't see the reason to change the system.

Banned
    Greetings All:

Well, sorry to say this, but the AntiPoints system is going to become more and more significant to this site as time goes on. We keep refining the way the system works, both from an end-user perspective, and from a back-end perspective.

While I understand and accept that fact that sometimes people get a negative assignment when they shouldn't, and a positive when they shouldn't, in the end, it all seems to be evening out the way it should.

If I do AntiPoint sorts, I find that the users that should be on the top of the list (based on the types of posts that they make) are, and that the users that should be on the bottom of the list because they're downright jack-asses, are at the bottom.

Nothing's perfect, but the AntiPoint System is what we have, and we're working to make it the best that it can be.