Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Whats your job?

many people consider me as system administrator and sort of system analyst, but i do consider myself as a programmer...
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

Student and Telecom Rep.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Unix systems administrator (current job holding with HP servers including an RP8400 that has dual partitions hooked to an XP512 with another XP512 hooked to an L2000 and an N-class server). Running experience is 7 years concurrent.

When I'm not doing that, I'm at home working on my linux server or gaming until my eyes bleed.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

16 year old student, website designer, home network administrator, designed the network for my school, set up a Linux box at school when they put broadband in (stupid people forgot to install a firewall!), unemployed, spend all my time on AntiOnline, when really I should be revising for my GCSE exams that start May 15th!!!
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

I am 19 yrs old. I got to school full time working towards a minor in philosophy and a major in kinesiology. Computers have just been my hobby since I was little. For work I am a CAD Designer/Estimator for a local engineering company.
    \"Problems cannont be solved at the same level of awareness that created them.\" --Albert Einstein

I'm 20 and trying to get some kind of computer job. I am a full time head stocker where I work. Going to school full time trying to get my net admin. degree, plus all the others too. Somebody hook a brother up with a job! Holla

I'm 18 years old, failed on school. I have as a hobby webdesigning. The only reason I work is to pay my rent, food and my website. Oh life is nice.
    Bleh.

I am the wierd guy sitting in the corner.When something goes wrong in any department and the I.T. guy is out playing golf,on lunch or doing other fun I.T.stuff it always Hey call the wierd guy.Computers are not my real job just my passion
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

I`m only a kid...yes i`m 14. Don`t laught... I`m just sitting a lot of time on computer and most of time a read security new, reviews and other **** with security...other time i`m sniffing my network and trying to kill connections

im 20 yr old customs officer for an export company, nothing to do with computers, they are my hobby. hmm i am the first person to get called when a computer stuffs up at work tho.
    most common problem: why wont this print.
    solution: its on pause again