Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Palestine.......

haraam77

Angry Palestine.......

Sinse this is the "general" discussion area... here is something for u all to check out...let me know what u think anout the pictures on this site.

www.answering-christianity.com/pali_torture.htm

That's pretty graphic. You should of posted a warning!

They say a picture speaks a thousand words....but....they're also used for propoganda and I have trouble believing any pic's taken in war zones....

many of these photos are obviously edited (being that i edit all the time...) some tell tale marks show me at least some of them are fake. and some of those pictures could have been taken out of context... i don't doubt it happens, but i do not have sufficient proof.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

oblio
    would like to see pictures of what the result of palestinian suicide bombs on a club full of teenagers or perhaps the results of a palestinian gun man on a bat mitzva? it's a two way street bucko.

TechieChick
    As stated above, a warning would have been nice. Edited or not I didn't hang around long enough to look.

I fail to see the point in these pictures....as Oblio says, its a two way street...

If these were pics of Indians Following Ghandi and being beaten that would be one thing, but this is something completely different....

Also - Since when did AO become rife with Israel vs. Palestine Threads?
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

haraam77

Exclamation WARNING......

Yes, you are very right....I should have posted a warning and am very sorry if anyone looked and was offended...expecting not to see such things. And, it does go both ways. War is bullshit. I hope that someday we can find alternate solutions to war. Maybe the only way is to have a working world government. There is no doubt that the Isrealis are murdering civilians...men, women, and children.
    Lord_darkside_x......u say that some of those photos are obviously edited. Well, please tell me how to tell fakes from real ones. I really want to know. Not just because of this, but because it sounds interesting.
    Also, sure the palestinians have some radicals who commit suicide bombings, etc. But, at least it's not an organized government effort like the Israeli jews are doing. Has anyone here ever read the news from other countries online??? Maybe you should try it sometime.

A couple of those pics I saw on the CNN site some time back as being shots from Croatia. Oh well, I am skeptical myself when it comes to anything to raise money as such. Sometimes people like to use war to scam folks. It's sad but true. Myself, I have no political stance. War is bad for anyone involved whether it's justified or not. So I take it all with a grain of salt. Like others have said. Two sides to every story.......
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

ok .. as for me , i do Believe in these pics. i still have a family lives down there and they for sure tell me the truth.
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

haraam77

Cool Bimmer

It's hard to convince anyone that such things are happening. Either they don't want to believe it or they don't care........or maybe just ignorance. Whatever the case may be, thank you for clarifying such. AH ....Haraam77