Thread: Microsoft Source codes

Banned

Microsoft Source codes

hi, im looking for some microsoft source codes to put in a virus. can anyone help

write to :
    http://www.microsoft.com/ms.htm
    and they'll help you!!
    the only thing that doesn\'t change is everything will always change.

The easiest way to get m$ source codes is to learn linux, c++, then find out writing viruses and being a black-hat hacker is stupid, then you will know how to get m$ source codes.
    \"To follow the path:
    look to the master,
    follow the master,
    walk with the master,
    see through the master,
    become the master.\"
    -Unknown

Banned
    Thanks alot, ill look, need a new friend

Last I heard... M$ is still wondering who can offer copies of their source code...

I'm kinna wonder there are some program that extract source code from the executable file.
    If there are, and it is reliable enough, M$ no longer be able to dominate Software industry, right?? Is anyone know the application like that??
    Can I get out of this prison?
    Can I stay this prison forever?

This guy's joking, right? Please say he is... and if so, horrible joke.

If no joke, go ahead and end your life. Bill Gates won't miss you. I promise.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.