Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KIMPIRE..???? please see this...

Arrow KIMPIRE..???? please see this...

Anyone else ever see this??

URGENT
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To governments around the world.

Dear politicians,

We cannot allow terrorism to destroy our modern civilization. The killing of innocent people worldwide must come to an end.

You may have heard of my reward of $10 million USD for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden and/or his terroristic cells. Herewith I ask you to join me. If every government on this planet is willing to put 0.1% of their national budget into a fund against terrorism, I believe that those billions of dollars will lead to an international destruction of terror in a peaceful way. We must reward all information that leads to the reduction of terroristic activities worldwide. I am sure the United Nations Organisation has the capacities to handle this.

In addition, I am searching for a government that allows my network of skilled computer hackers to fight terrorism through the online world. I have been a hacker for 10 years and was convicted of hacking in 1998. After that, I started a data security business and worked for Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. We know what to do. We can find the bank accounts of terror organizations, track their transactions, find sleepers and stop the spreading of calls for terroristic attacks through the Internet.

I am looking for a place from where we can work on this legally. We can help prevent the slaughtering of lives of NATO soldiers and US soldiers.

To journalists, businessmen, politicians, and to all of you who care: Please spread the words, "Fight Terror!"

Best Regards,

Kim Schmitz,
    CEO Kimvestor AG.

http://www.kimble.org/urgent.htm

And then you have to go to the front page....what and who is this?????????
    my stove is hooked to the internet?

He's a goober, that's who. Always trying to make the news. Sad, scary lil' man. I'd pity him but he's too disgusting.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

is she for real??? please enlighten me, I've never heard of her....
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

Hi mom!
    Hey, does this mean he's out of jail?
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

is it a man or a woman....,you've confused me now KorpDeath
    SlackWare my first, Debian my second....building my box into the ultimate weapon

Hi mom!
    Kim "Kimble" Schmitz is a guy. Basicly, he's a hacker turned buisnissman with an enormus ego. Visit his site, kimble.org, or do a search on him on google, or, just here on antionline - lots of information here.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Originally posted here by k41d3r07h
    is it a man or a woman....,you've confused me now KorpDeath

Kimble, to use his alias is a man. A hacker (dont flame me) of sorts, he started training his YIHAT group (Yound Intelligent Hackers Against Terrorism), who were pretty much his own personal army. Most hackers class him as somewhat of a loser. He is a native German and was arrested for computer crimes, so he now gets other people to do it for him. I severly doubt that he has $10 million to give away, his security firm and other companies havent been doing too well recently (so ive heard, i dont keep up with german business news so often). He is out of jail now (sadly) but hopefully he'll be locked up soon
    There\'s no sense in being Pessimistic...it would never work anyway.

Hacker?!?!? You give him far too much credit methinks...... He's a scam artist and liar. He said he'd kill himself and show it live on the Internet. Unfortunately, he's gutless too.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

His german YIHAT group, claimed, shortly after September 11, that they had found Osama Bin Laden's bank account some where in Saudi Arabia, they weren't heard of afterwards........
    There\'s no sense in being Pessimistic...it would never work anyway.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    He was supposed to kill himself and show it live on the internet. He got arrested like 2 days before it was supposed to happen. Not sure how/when he got out after that. I am sure he probably called the police on himself before he entered the country (can't remember which one, but he got arrested upon entry of some European country.

The YIHAT site supposedly went undercover. The site was being hacked and DOS'd by non YIHAT people constantly. Kimble moved the site underground, because he wanted to "keep his corespondances secret."

The truth is, he got caugh hacking, and used it as a social engineering tool from hell. Got a lot of money to startup a security company, then got lots of followers though YIHAT (Young International Hackers Against Terrorism) or some crap. He is a media whore and social engineer. Nothing more.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman