Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: FBI....Oh my!!.....lol

Perfect solution... 220 comes right out of your little wall (in america anyways) all you need to do is rig up a simple resister... your hdd being the resister... you could make it interesting and have some capasiters in there to... give it a jolt of a couple thousand volts with constant running electricty will bring the temp way up and will also fry it... the electricity should scramble everything (I dont know that for sure but I'm pretty sure I'd do the trick) ... if the 1000 V of electrons doesnt the heat will...

... next issue... will the electricity actually pass through the case containing the actual disk or is it "protected" from surges? if not then you have it made... if not you will have to figure that out too.

***DANGER*** this may be FIRE HAZARD! lol

The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its Ph is 2.8. and it will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) a commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
    Hell I dont know if it would work if i ever get a HD to totally kill I try sticking it in coke. If it works i pass on how long it took, be worth a try anyway just to see. Or perhaps use sulfuric acid from a car battery, hell if the HD is a liquid mess they are not goign to be able to get anything from it.

Kindred69

Update; found a HD to kill its in the coke.
    ForeverLearning

I've heard that they can get anything from the HD, unless its been formatted like 15 times since the data was put onto the machine, but then again, it's only what I've heard.

lol i think someone already said this.. and i believe this lil thread, is dead .. lol

um, anyway; why would you wanna know wut would happen if the Feds actually do something with your computer?
    --I seem to think, your up to something.. are you? LoL prolly not.. =)
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

Ultimate computer security:
    *Never, ever even touch a computer for as long as you live

If you insist on using a computer (with outside connection):
    *Firewalls, as many as you can get
    *Custom OS designed specifically for the security of the system
    *Regularly (every day, or more) overwrite everything not being used (slack space, deleted files, etc.) at least 20 times
    *Use the largest and most secure encryption scheme you can find, in conjunction with the second largest, the third largest, the....
    *One custom TotalSecurity Box to contain your system. Features include:
    **One standard interior
    **Hard drive surrounded by two high power, supercooled and superconducting electromagnets
    **15 gig RAM, so decrypted files have no need to go on HDD
    **HDD further surrounded by two High heat devices (25000+ degrees Fahrenheit)
    **Two layers of lead, containing highly radioactive substance, with trap door to HDD
    **Entire case surrounded on all sides by six (count 'em SIX) micro-hydrogen bomb devices
    **Extra space to contain sensitive disks, tapes, etc.
    **1 to 8 switches to activate devices (user assigned) on exterior of box, within easy reach
    **Total time to execute all devices (minimum): <1 minute
    **CAUTION: bombs and radioactive substances highly hazardous to health unless properly contained.
    *any thing else you could possibly come up with

NOTE: I'm not paranoid. Really I'm not....it's just that everyone is out to get me....
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Theres plenty of ways to get rid of data, think outside the box.

Acid Bath

Originally posted here by PastyPyro
    Theres plenty of ways to get rid of data, think outside the box.
    Just remove the disc's from the hardrive and stick them in a bucket full of Hydrochloric Acid
    for a week.
    No more disc :-)

PGP freeware suite has a wiping tool which uses encryption so that is 2 file destruction processes in one! I would use that 14 times just to be sure then run 2-3 other wiping tools then format my hd a few more times... Even then a pro lab could probably recover some data out of the disk... Would it contain anything readable, I have no clue!

If you want to be absolutely certain, do what I said on a old HD and send it to a recovery lab for a free data recovery quote. You would need to be really paranoid or really in deep sh*t to do so!

I any case get PGP Freeware 6.5.8, it's cool stuff and free!
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

One more for extravagant data destruction:

Ingredients:
    One(1) data disk
    One(1) particle accelerator
    One(1) ton heavy atoms (atomic number 100 or above)

Directions:
    Place data disk on target area of accelerator. Accelerate 1/100 of total intial atoms to 99.9999995 percent light speed. Release particle stream to target area. Repeat until either disk destroyed or atoms run out, whichever comes first. Repeat as neccessry.
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

lol Ok How much would you sell your accelerator for?

I am in Canada so I can get nickel, would that work? lmao
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]